Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - My Only Dark Friend Who Lived.

Terrsifur has to start a new life on his own, but when evil is spreading over Tearb. Will he be ready for the challenge that is yet to come?

Chapter 3 - My Only Dark Friend Who Lived.

Chapter 3 - My Only Dark Friend Who Lived.
Gushop and Rainiy walked along side of me until they stopped in front of an old wooden house or hut, I saw A woman looking ou of the window and smiling sweetly. She dissapeared from the window and ran out the door in a second, greeting Gushop and Rainit with a huge 'grandma' hug. Rainiy and Gushop smiled, she looked over their heads and looked at me then smiled at me sweetly too. "Well, Gu and Rain. Whos your friend here?" She asked, Rain turned to me and Gushop put his elbow on my shoulder smiling. "We found him getting his butt kicked by Pulvor, his name is Terrisifur and hes a Dark Dragon!" Gushop said, i blushed in embarrasment. She walked over to me and hugged so tightly i thought i would suffocate before she could finish and i guess that Gushop and Rainiy saw my expression and laughed at me. She finally let me go and went back into the house. Gushop ran into the house like a little kid, then came back out and pointed to me. A huge dark gold dragon looked down at me and smiled too. His sabertooth fangs showed underneath his upperlip and he laughed heartly, Then he scooped me up and bear hugged me with such great force i thought i was going to pass out and lose my wind of air. He set me down and fell down, not meaning too with his huge force and strength. Rainiy helped me up as the dark gold dragon and Gushop laughed. "sorry about that boy!i was only giving you a greeting of saying "you lived!" ".

I gave the most surprised and shocked look of my life. He came over to me and knelt down with his strong hand on my shoulder (and it looked like he could rip me apart too). "Son, im not your father or your fahers, father....but i am a Dark Dragon if Yearbing, or....used to live in Yearbing". I gagged, finally HE was a.....Dark Dragon..? "are you serious?" I asked squinting my left eye and looking at me in such confusement. "i am serious, boy. I even know your fathers name and your nothers name, plus the king who lived in Yearbing" "If you really are a Dark Dragon, knew my parents and knew the king......name my parents" I said, He sighed "your fathers name was Alfurris Maolgore and your mothers name was Irixiy Maolgore but her true last name and first name was Furintalliy Rainu". I almsot bawled in front of everyone, he knew my parents name, and my mothers REAL name?my mother never told anybody but her diary and maybe her sisterhood friend Dreandaliy, our Dark Dragon females had beautiful names, i thought my mothers was the most prettyest one of all in the Kingdom of Yearbing, not even that Queen's and Princess's name was even beautiful to me, just my mothers. I shook my head into focus but then felt dizzy, i stumbled around a bit as if i was a drunkie, then fell to the ground and fainted.
~#~!~#~
i know its small and i know that each and everyone of them is small but deal with it. nuuu just kidding. But seriously, bare wid me!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment