Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - School!The Pain!

Terrsifur has to start a new life on his own, but when evil is spreading over Tearb. Will he be ready for the challenge that is yet to come?

Chapter 4 - School!The Pain!

Chapter 4 - School!The Pain!
I woke up in the middle of the night thinking i was back home, with my parents and in my good ol' comfy bed i was used to sleeping in. I looked at the clock and saw it was two in the morning. Gosh. I turned my head the other way and nearly screamed but then relaxed it was just the old gold dragon, he was sleeping on a wooden chair with his arms crossed and his eyes closed, he had heavy breathing and little snores. I looked around, was I in his room?sleeping on his bed?I pulled the covers the off and tip-toed out of bed--not to wake the old popdrag(slang for old dragon man). I slithered out of the door and walked silenty dow the hall, hearing snoring in one room and silent breathing in the other room next to it, I cracked open the first door and saw Gushop lying flat on his bed, he was snoring more loudly than before when i opened the door. I did muffled giggles under my hand and slithered outside the room then shut the door and walked past the door with the silent breathing in it. I finally made it out to the living room and found a couch to sit on, the couch was made of leather and it was freazing cold in the living room. I rubbed my arms with my hands and chattered my teeth. I decided to take a walk and get some fresh air. I found a note pad and pen on the TV counter top and started writing a note for the old woman and popdrag....

Terrisifur put down the note ans it said....

(Be back soon, going outside for fresh air)
~
By the time i was out of the house, i had already walked a mile away from that place, the old popdrag shouldnt worry to much, if he knew my fathers personality, then he should know my own.I was near a opened stop-in food place, it was small and had two blinds that didnt show the inside. I went in there (i had money in my wallet) and decided to eat something to fill my empty self. I sat down on the stool inside and got the cook's attention as well. "hey there!what would you like to eat?" He asked "green ice and a squid roll" I said to him, squid rolls and green ice were my favorite drinks and food to eat. He turned around and filled my drink and set it aside me, then he looked at my scales and wings "ive never seen you around before....whats your name kid?" He asked "Terrisifur Maolgur, Terris for short" I said to him, he smiled lopp-sided-ly."nice to meet ya, the names Girn, everyone calls me G for short". I shook hands with Girn and smiled. "and...uuh..arent you suppose to be in school Terris?" "I just came from Yearbing, my first time being in Tearb. I wonder......whats it like here?" he smiled widely and put his elbow on the table facing flat on the smooth surface. "Tearb is the most coolest place to live on, Yearbing is the most beautiful and Qwal is the cleanest. Not that im called Tearb and Yearbing dirty or anything" He said, setting my meal in front of me. I took a squid roll off the plate and swallowed it whole, squid rolls were easy to swallow, its almost like water going down your throat except you dont choke when that happens. "heh, anyways kid. School starts tomarrow, i guess your living Odd. hmhm, good guy. mostly, that guy never talks but good guy" I looked at him back, he was cleaning and his hands with a old rag and looked at me at the same time "who?" "Odd. That guy comes into town and picks up any stray little,nice, good-looking kid off the streets and takes them to his house. He came by here yesterday with Gushop and Rainiy..." i gave a confused look. "Really?..." i asked dumb-founded. "yeah....why they never told you about that part?" "no. just about how Rainiy's parents were killed and Gushop...well he never says anything about that" "eh, you never know what you'll get out of Gushop. but i rather not talk about it in front of him, he would bawl like a baby if you did" "alright..." i finished off my last squid roll and took out my money and handed it to him. He shook his head and didnt take the cash. "nah, its on the house Terris" "really?thanks!" i thanked him cheerfully "but one thing is......you going to have to go to school here kid. Odd just wont keep you in his house like your on some vacation" "yeah...thanks for the talk G" "anytime!come back and visit, i get lonely around these parts" "dont worry i will, bye!" I waved him good-bye and headed back to the popdrag's house.

Terrisifur left the food store, what he didnt know was that somebody was watching him in the shadows....

I was half away from the house when i started getting that eery feeling all over again. God, i hated that feeling cause that ment somebody was WATCHING me. I whirled around and saw a cloaked and hooded dragon standing there, he was starring at me with glowing yellow eyes and his real eyes were neon blue. His head scales were red and a light green streak going down his head, His fangs were as large as a sabetooths and his real teeth looked really sharp like a six legged crocs. "Terrisifur.....i didnt get your match the last time i saw you. Your alone so now i WILL!".I stepped back but then stepped forward "fine, want a match?come and get it yourself!".
##~!!~~!!~~##
okay, cliffhanger!School is a pain and so having a rematch from a guy who wont drop a grudge!ill continue tomarrow.COMMENT, PEOPLE!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment