Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - training with the z sword

mix between dbz and chamred. romance. lots of fluff

Chapter 1 - training with the z sword

Chapter 1 - training with the z sword
Prologue



Disclaimer I do not own dragon ball z or charmed (if I did I would be rich!) sigh.

This is taking place after bu is released from babidi and is rampaging the earth. Goku is trying to teach trunks and Goten the fusion before he has to leave, whilst gohan is with the supreme kai.

``Goten, Trunks not like that more like this'' Goku said. Goku at this point was very weak after his transformation to super saiyan 3 and had only had 4 hours left to teach the children. He was fairly certain that this technique would bring peace to the world through the destruction of bu by his fuses son.

Goku taking a break from training sat on the edge of the lookout point thinking hard about what lied ahead to the future of his former planet. His home. Chichi walked over to where her husband was sitting she to was worried, but she would not let him know that, she had missed him when he was gone. Chichi slowly sat beside her husband. Both shared a bond (they could read each others minds).'' I have missed you chichi-chan ``he thought, ``not as much as I have missed you honey, everything will be alright goten and trunks will fuse beat bu we will wish gohan back to life with the dragonballz and everything will be as normal as it will ever get'' she reassured him. Goku didn't have a lot of time left on earth, about 2 minuets at the most. He gently touched his wife's cheek and kiss her and flew off into the distance. Back to the other world.


Meanwhile Gohan was with the supreme Kai training with the z sword. Gohan had mastered it's power and was making jabbing thrusts at thin air with great accuracy and power. The supreme Kai and Kibuto stared at the young super saiyan.
``he has amazing power Kibuto'' the supreme one said, ``intense and raw even more powerful than you supreme one'' the tall man replied. `` my dear Kibto he is a thousand times more powerful than me and you, he just doesn't have any control of his inner power'' the wise one announced.


Goku arrived at the other world checking station, he had asked king yemma where Gohan was. To his delight his oldest son was alive and well in the care of the supreme Kai. Quickly the saiyan locked in on hi's sons ki and using his instant trans-location in a flash was at his son's side. He nearly received a little off top (if you get what im saying) as his sons blade narrowly missing his head and slicing off a bit of his beloved hair. ``close shave'' announced Goku in a shocked voice. ``sorry dad I mean… um accident and hey what are you doing here'' came the young man's quick reply. After a quick reunion and catching up about the situation on earth Gohan began to practice again this time with more of his power.


The four men carried on with what they where doing until they all sensed an extremely powerful ki approaching them. Whatever is was it's ki was overwhelming the small group of men. Goku smiled, he had sensed this ki before, although then it wasn't as powerful as it was now.



Ha ha ha cliffy you will just have to wait till the next chapter for the mystery ki! Sorry for that, I momentarily lost myself in my childishness soz po x x x










Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment