Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - mysterious ki

mix between dbz and chamred. romance. lots of fluff

Chapter 2 - mysterious ki

Chapter 2 - mysterious ki
Chapter 2


The strong ki was getting closer to the worriers, dangerously close. ``how can anyone get on this planet, it isn't a Kai is it'' Kabito shouted. ``no``, the supreme one said, `` it not a kai, I have no fathomable explanation how it got here perhaps the same way as Goku-son.'' the supreme one timidly answered. Goku amused by this comment looked at his son. The powerful ki was now directly over them, in a flash it was about 4 meters away from them on the ground. Goku smiled and walked over to great the mysterious ki.


There stood a beautiful woman, she had ferocious red hair that abruptly stood on her shoulders, her skin was milky white and beautiful, her eye's where a dazzling emerald green indeed she was a beautiful woman. Goku continued to walk over to the dazzling beauty, she in return ran up to the saiyan and put both of her arms around him and started to laugh. `` Phoenix, I haven't seen you since you where 11 now yes, my you have grown and your so beautiful you remind me so much of your mother and father they would have been proud of you'' Goku announced to the young beauty. The supreme Kai and Kabito knelt on the ground in front of the beauty they now knew who she was. Gohan just stood there with his mouth in awe staring at the beauty in front of him.

`` Thank you Goku-son, ye im 18 now same age as Gohan where is he?, supreme kai Kabito please don't bow don't want a fuss'' the red head replied. She then noticed a tall boy with black spiky hair and black piercing eye's looking at her holding the z sword, she smiled to herself. She tried to read the young man's mind, surprisingly she couldn't. she ran up to the young man and put her hands around his back and gave him the biggest hug he had ever received. The young boy's faced turn scarlet and looked at the beautiful woman in embracing him not knowing what to do. Noticing this the young woman let him go and stood in front of him. `` sorry for that um….Gohan…I forgot I put that ….I shouldn't have said that'' she mumbled. She didn't know what to do the only thing she could think of was to knock him out, she slowly lifted her hand and a bright blue light was swirling in her hand she let go of it and it made Gohan collapse and fall asleep. Kabito and the supreme kai looked at her in awe, Goku just laughed. ``sorry guy's I just panicked I don't want him knowing well…you know about what, please stop treating me like im a, well you know'' came the muffled response of the woman. `` yes our… yes miss'' kabito and the supreme Kai said in unison. As they finished their sentence Gohan woke up. ``who what hit me?'' Phoenix surprised by his awakening looked at him she was shocked, she had used a powerful spell on him she was aware of his saiyan strength that's why she uses a more powerful spell, it had only been about 10 seconds the spell should have lasted at least 2 hours. Goku noticed her facial expressions and just laughed aloud. ``Gohan you should be on guard for anything'' came his father's reply. With that the young man began his training again, fully aware that Phoenix was staring at him.


Goku then began to bring the young woman to speed with what was happening on earth.'' this will not do, I'll go and sort everything out'' came her reply. Goku looked a bit surprised at her words, indeed she mean them. `` do you think you have the power, I fought him in super saiyan 3 I mean, can you , I know your strength has grown'' questioned Goku. ``fight me, and you will see how much'' the confident woman said. So they both started to exchange violent kicks and blows. Phoenix was not at all dazed by Goku's kicks and punches as she caught them all before they even came close to her. Not a single drop of sweat was on her fore head. Gohan witnessing this put the z sword down and went to watch the two fighting.
``come on Goku is that all you got, your on ss2 aren't you? She said cockily. ``yes, you haven't even gone to your first transformation have you?'' he dimly replied. He already knew the answer. ``ok then go and get him, but before you do go and see chichi she's missed you too'' Goku said whilst wiping his sweaty face. `` very well, and with that she was gone in a flash''
Gohan looked puzzled at the sight before him, his father was the strongest fighter in the universe, how could a beautiful woman beat him so effortlessly and without even breaking a sweat. Goku fully aware of what his son was thinking and walked over to him and said ``yep that girl, hasn't changed a bit, she is immensely powerful, she has more power than me in her little finger, you should get back to your training son. To be continued

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment