Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - bye bye evil bu

mix between dbz and chamred. romance. lots of fluff

Chapter 3 - bye bye evil bu

Chapter 3 - bye bye evil bu
Phoenix was flying over the earth, she sighed she hadn't been home in seven long years, to her home planet that is. She saw the devastation this bu had made and was angry at herself she hadn't come home any sooner, but she couldn't she had her duties.

Meanwhile at the lookout Trunks, Goten, Piccolo, Dende and mr Po Po where frozen in fear and shock as they could sense an extraordinary power level coming closer and closer to them. Piccolo wondered if bu had transformed again that was the only possible explanation for this power yet he could still sense bu's power below him. The power level was now 10 meters away from the lookout, they boys where truly panicked and afraid. ChiChi sat with Bulma talking about Gohan and his lack of any girl friends they began to chuckle. Through her mind ChiChi could hear a vague but familiar voice I'n her head someone was talking to her through her mind then it hit her. ``oh Phoenix-chan how are you sweetie'' ChiChi said. ``ChiChi you'r talking to yourself'' Bulma stated worried. ``oh sorry Bulma mind link'' she quickly stated. ``chichi could you tell the guy's to power down they think im a threat and I don't wont to start on the wrong foot'' the red head said. Chichi ran to where the boy's where and ordered them to come away and not to worry. They did as they where told and stepped back.


Phoenix powered down and stood on the ledge with her arms outstretched to a greeting Chichi. The rest of the gang where shocked for a moment until they realised who was in front of them, Krillin, yamcha and Piccolo knelt in front of the beauty. She embarrassed by this asked them all to stand and to treat her as a normal person and to not talk about this any further. Bulma looked confused then realised who it was and ran up to her commenting on how much she had grown and so quickly and how beautiful she had become. Then out of the corner of her eye she saw a little boy who looked like a mini clone of Goku. The young beauty gave a soft chuckle. She had rememberd Chichi saying In her transmissions that she had another child. ``chichi can I bless him and trunks?'' she asked. Both Bulma and Chichi nodded. So she then walked over to the young boys and told them her name and she then asked for their. Both said their name in unison looked at each other then looked at the woman before them and blushed. She smiled and gave the boys a kiss each on their cheeks this seemed to make them blush even more if that was possible! She then raised her hand and an incredibly powerful red fire engulfed her form and the two boys, she said a sentence that wasn't possible to understand it wasn't in English then the fire faded to reveal the two young saiyans, they where now a lot stronger than they had ever been they both then powered up and they reached ss2 with no problem at all. Phoenix chuckled to herself and just went who's next! She did this to the remainder of the z gang and their power was raised exponentially. After she finished she told them she would be back in an hour to restore the earth back to normal. ``take goten and trunks with you, you will need all the help you can get'' piccolo shouted. ``it's not their time this is not their battle'' she stated calmly. ``but you are not powerful enough'' piccolo shouted loudly. With those words the teen powered up to her first then second level then to her third, everyone was gob smacked and in awe at her power. ``you have not yet began to understand the true meaning of my power Piccolo-san'' she said monosyllabically. and off she went .

Meanwhile Goku and Gohan where trying to fix the z sword after Gohan broke it with his strength, the old Kai now was trying to evoke the hidden power in Gohan. But he would not do this until they agreed to his wish of having the Phoenix kiss the old Kai. Gohan wasn't happy about that at all and kept on giving evil stares to the old perverted one.

She had found bu with a puppy in his hands trying to heal the poor thing who was badly injured. He sensed the woman's ki and tried to make her fear him she looked at him and sighed and powered down. ``you run from bu, bu be mad run bu eat you turn you into chocolate'' the pink blob stated. ``you are not a cold blooded killer bu I can sense deep down your not there is a seed of evil planted in you by babidi'' she stated with no fear in her voice. `` you no know bu why you say that?'' the blob replied. ``you didn't hurt the puppy, you are trying to heal him so you an shout at him so he can fear you, it `s all a game to you, you have the mind of a child you are a child.'' she said she reached her hand to bu's, but bu being afraid of comfort shot a ki blast at her.

Gohan screamed he was watching the scene he hoped with every fibre of his being that she was alright, he stood up ready to launch to her aide but his father stopped him. She's fine look Gohan.
The dust cleared and bu now terrified of his actions started to sob, he did not mean foe that to happen it's just she got to him and something snapped. She arose from the blast unharmed not even a scratch on her. ``bu we can fight if you want to, but in the end I would win and you know that deep inside, let me help you'' she said with compassion in her voice. She knelt down to the dog and healed him completely. ``there all better'' she said and giving the dog a kiss on it head. ``now for you bu'' she stated. ``what bu not know what you are talking about'' the blob said. She went over to him and gave him a hug. ``im going to get rid of the seed inside you and make you human'' she stated. `` bu be human bu be human, but bu want to fly ,bu be human'' the blob merrily shouted, taking that as a yes. ``don't be afraid fire will engulf the evil inside you and …'' she was cut off by the happy blob ``bu no afraid bu want you finish job no please'' it cooed . With that the woman did as she said she would and transformed little bu into a baby and along with his dog sent him to a planet where she knew he would be cared for.

The woman then flew at the speed of light to the look out point to be greeted with cheers from the z gang. Piccolo apologised. She then walked to the side of the lookout point her eye's went red and she was gone.

The fiery red head now stood in front of Goku, Gohan with a big smile on her face. Then she read Goku's mind and slapped him hard on his cheek ``HOW DARE YOU NO WAY AM I KISSING THAT'' she shouted at him. Then the old Kai walked towards the woman with his lips puckered, then Gohan flew in the middle of the three to make sure he wouldn't touch her. The old kai looked at Goku and mearly stated a deal is a deal and that he had made his end of the bargain. Phoenix then began to feel Gohan's muscles oh he unlocked your hidden power. ``ye'' he timidly said. ``old man you will not get a kiss there only on your cheek or do you want me to blow you up where you stand? The choice is yours'' she stated clearly. The old kai just nodded and received his kiss o the cheek by the beauty. Gohan was filled with jealousy at the sight.

Now to do my job, Goku looked at her he knew what she was going to do, ``are you sure that will take a lot out of you, I mean I know you can do it but you haven't tested the limits or practised'' Goku pleaded. `` no disrespect Goku but shut up'' she calmly said. With those words she powered up and began reciting an incantation. Fire started to form around her and blue orbs circled her with one yell and a release of her power the fire within her was released and engulfed the whole earth. She brought all the life that was lost back to earth by bu's hand. Then she walked over to Goku and took the necklace from around her neck and immobilised Goku with it. ``you're coming back to earth with me and Gohan'' she stated. ``you know you cant bring anything to life that has been dead for over a year Phoenix -Chan., besides if I come back the earth will be in trouble'' he said sounded defeated. ``oh get over yourself, evil comes weather you like it or not an evil is coming and it's strong ,a whole army of warriors will come soon and they aren't coming for you, they are coming fore everyone, I need heck we all need you for this Goku now do as I say and do not disobey me there are worse things than death, and I can'' she stated to him. The beads began to tighten around Goku. A blue light then began to form around the woman and into the beads and into Goku's body. His Halo was gone. Phoenix's eye's became void and she was about to fall, but Gohan caught her in mid flight….. To be continued

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment