Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - awakening

mix between dbz and chamred. romance. lots of fluff

Chapter 4 - awakening

Chapter 4 - awakening
Chapter 4

A week had passed since the world was normal again. Well normal as normal get's anyway. Phoenix had been asleep for a week now ever since she brought Goku back to life. She was staying with them in the Son residence. It was the least they could do for her. Gohan was sitting in the room keeping guard over her sleeping body. He had been in the room all the time since he had brought her from the other world only leaving to eat and to go to the loo. It was his bedroom after all, Goten snored badly and his mother thought it would be best if she stayed with him, she didn't say why. Gohan felt as if he had known Phoenix all his life, it was a strange feeling he had thought to himself, something he had never experienced before. `` Gohan dinner is ready'' came chichi's order. Gohan sat up in his chair gave one last look at the beauty in front of him and was out of the room like a flash.


Phoenix was having the dream again, she thought it was a dream but she could never put her finger on it, it could be on of her many visions or a premonition of some sort she was never sure. Her face was sweat dropped and she started to scream ``Gohan no, Gohan……Goku Goten, trunks…..Gohan I'' she wailed in her sleep. With a flash hr Son family was there to comfort her Gohan holding her hand trying to comfort her ….but she was still sleeping. After that Gohan didn't leave her side at all.

The morning light awoke the young saiyan from his slumber hr looked at the bed and it was empty. Panic stricken the young male scanned a 10 mile radius in two seconds searching for the beauty. Then he heard his shower running and gently knocked the door. Then….there she was she walked out (obviously with towel on for you pervs out there) `` sorry if I scared you Gohan it's just I didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful'' came the beauty's response. `` it's alright, as long as you're ok…. You scared me a bit then…u k after yesterday…I mean you had a nightmare and where screaming'' came Gohan's instant response. ``fine thanks, I ….I just had a vision that's all, do you mind if I borrow a shirt? I left my clothes in the other world I was in a bit of a hurry I must have dropped the capsule'' she said. Gohan then walked over to his dresser and picked a random shirt. ``do you mind this one? It's the smallest one I have, do you need any trousers?'' came his witty response'', with that the woman turned into the bathroom with a shirt and grabbed her belt from the bed. Gohan now only just catching up with what was happening around him felt heat rising to his cheeks and turned a deep scarlet. 5 minuets later the door opened and there she was wearing his t-shirt, that fitted her like a dress a skin tight dress and her Phoenix belt around her waist, Gohan didn't know what to say. ``um… I made a little alteration to it…it was to baggy so I …. Ye… I think I should go shopping to get more….'' she began to state noticing gohan's stare and she then began to blush. But she was interrupted by Chichi who heard the word shopping and was in there like a shot. `` oh this is going to be brilliant we can go shopping , don't you worry I'll pay woooo this is great I never got to do this with the boy's we can invite Bulma…. Goku get your butt down here now and you Goten'' with those words the two saiyan's where right had her side wondering what they had done wrong. `` I'll pay chichi it's the least I can do for the amount of time's you've saved my….. For letting me stay with you'' came the ever so quick reply. ``are you sure dear I mean..'' chichi began stating. ``it's fine you know I can afford it!'' came her rebuttal. With that the happy family and guest went to meet Bulma and trunks in the shopping centre.

To be continued………..

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment