Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - shopping and training *cough*

mix between dbz and chamred. romance. lots of fluff

Chapter 5 - shopping and training *cough*

Chapter 5 - shopping and training *cough*
Chapter 5.

Goku was about to use his instant transmission to take the group to the shopping centre when the Phoenix gave a suggestion. ``how about I orb us there?'' she asked. ``orb?'' came the response of the group. She then grabbed Gohan's hand, by this point he was blushing madly and bright blue orbs swirled around them and swirled away then vanished. Then they appeared behind the remainder of the group, she smiled. ``that's orbing'' she proudly stated. `` you have learned a new trick ey?'' Goku said proudly.'' my aunt's white lighter blood'' she proudly replied. Gohan still blushing wildly because she was still holding his hand, she noticed this her to blushing, her face nearly matched the colour of her hair. Then she told them to grab on to the next person in the chain they made and off they went.

``Bulma, we are over here'' chichi screeched. Then the blue haired lady ran over with her son trunks in tow. The two ladies then grabbed the young one's hand and was pulling her into the nearest clothes shop. ``goku, you watch them, meet us in two hours by the food court you know where that is you big monkey? Chichi screeched from the distance. `` yes Chichi you have fun to'' came the hero's reply. The boy's then went on a walk around the centre strolling in and out of male shops. Typical!

Meanwhile in top shop Phoenix was being dragged into the changing rooms by the two ladies. About ten minuets later the teen came out. ``I look like some tart'' came her reply. ``exactly, that way Gohan will not be able to resist you'' came ChiChi's answer. With this the red head blushes a fierce red and her cheeks began to burn. ``Bulma take her card, next shop'' came the leader's command. The two hours where nearly up and Phoenix was literally carrying a mountain of bags that not only belonged to her but Bulma and Chichi too. They on the other hand where only carrying their handbags. The two ladies then went to sit down with Goku, Goten and trunks in the food court seeing that the boy's already began without them with plates and plates of food around them. ``where is Gohan?'' Chichi asked. Through mouthful's her husband replied. `` he ran into Hercule's daughter Videl and she's trying to get him to go out on a date with her, she found out he was the saiyaman'' , `` you what, he better not have…..wait till I see him'' she swiftly said

Meanwhile Gohan was talking to Videl, ``so there's a film on tonight wanna come with? Videl provotically said, ``well um, im busy…saving the world and that….training and stuff'' he retorted . ``come on saiyaman loosen up a little all work and no play….'' her answer was cut short when a mountain of bags fell on the pair. ``sorry, miss I tripped over my feet, are you ok, are you injured need any assistance can you hear me, sorry I was also trying to capsulate my bags, im dreadfully sorry'' Phoenix stammered. Gohan just stood there and let a chuckle come out of his mouth. Videl got to her feet about to start shouting at the obnoxious woman who knocked her down, then she took a look at her face and was paralysed by her beauty. ``are you sure you're ok you aren't talking'' came her worried response. Videl regained her consciousness and raised her hand to punch the beauty standing in front of her. Effortlessly she caught the punch and froze the woman. Everything around her was frozen apart from Gohan. She looked puzzled, he looked even more puzzled ``how did you, why didn't you'' they both said in unison. It went quiet. ``I froze the room, well I slowed the molecules present around me, it's a wiccan power which I inherited from my family, but why didn't you freeze?'' she asked puzzled. `` I don't know, why didn't you does mum an dad know?'' he questioned the beauty. `` of course they do, can we talk about this later….. She knows you're the saiyaman I can delete it from her memory if you want….she likes you by the way'' she sadly said. Gohan saw the sadness in her eye's, she thought he didn't trust her and that she thought he hated her. ``I do trust you, it's just im confused, would you mind deleting it?, of course she likes me no woman can resist my charm'' he gloated. A smile was brought back to the beauty's face. ``she's just stupid, there done'' she stated. ``thank you, what you mean she's stupid?'', ``liking you silly'' she said whilst blushing.
Then a group of teenage boy's spotted the beauty and ran towards her hassling her, grabbing her, touching her, trying to get her attention (they all fancied her in other words). This made Gohan very mad and he shouted at them and hit one of them which caused a domino affect leaving the group of teens full of testosterone in a heap on the floor. ``thanks Gohan I owe you one, I don't know why that happened?'' she said, Gohan began to blush again he wondered to himself why she had this effect on him. ``they all liked you, thought you where beautiful'' he stammered. ``me beautiful?'' she asked shocked, ``well yes you are hasn't anyone told you before?'' he asked her puzzled. `` they have but it well.. Just ignored them thinking that they where joking.'' came her response. She then went up to Gohan and gave him a peek on the cheek ``well it's getting late and we should really get back to mum and dad before mum has a fit or begins to chase us with frying pan's'' the saiyan quickly stated whilst blushing madly. With that the two rushed over to Chichi and the family. With that she orbed them all home and started to pile her clothes on a chair in Gohan's bedroom as she was about to build her own room in the house. This was chichi's idea as she thought that the lady would need some peace and quiet away from the saiyamen. The room was built in an instant, Phoenix just had to picture the room and boop there it was in front of her in allying perfectly with the rest of the house. Chichi was the first in the room, she had seen this room before many years ago when she had first met the young woman at the tender age of 2. The furnishing was the same, the style was the same it was identical to her old room , her childhood room. Chichi walked up to her and gave her a hug noticing that tears where streaming down Phoenix's face and steam was coming from where the tears landed.

'' I know dear it's hard, you're a bit like our Goten, he never knew his father……..but then wait that's not …im sorry'' chichi said sounding sad very unlike chichi.
`` it's fine you're only trying to help, this is the only place where I feel like I am home, im going to train now'' she stated fighting back the tears that surrounded her on the floor.

With those words she had changed into a tight spandex training suit that Bulma and Chichi forced her to buy (literally forced) she had found that training was a good stress relief, whenever she felt bad or any other negative emotion she would duke it out with herself by kicking, punching and practising her martial arts and screaming into the wind.

Gohan sitting in a nearby tree was watching her from his perfect view point. He could see she was upset and taking it out on the wind. Gohan worried about her……he looked at her again and sadness filled his eyes. He jumped out of his hiding spot and landed face to face with the beauty who had a burning river flowing down her soft cheek. Gohan seeing this put a hand out to her cheek to get rid of her tears, when he touched her she shut her eye's and looked away from him.

``you are not afraid of my touch are you Phoenix-chan?'' gohan stated. ``no well….. The table's have turned ey? It was you who was afraid of me…my heritage'' she replied not opening her eye's. `` I'm not afraid I was just shocked I'd never thought magic was real I never really thought of it until you came along, and you're afraid of me'' he then began to poke her in a joking sort of way. She began to laugh, she then let Gohan wipe the tears on her cheek away. ``thanks Gohan'' she began to say.

Then as Gohan's hand slid away from her brow she poked him in the stomach as a response to his taunting, they then began to play fight across the back yard, mocking each other's moves. Then Gohan pinned the beauty to the ground giving a triumphant yell to the non existent crowd around them. Her not liking the outcome flipped him over and reversed the pin on to him, he didn't like that either and flipped her up into the air, she then did a summersault in mid air and landed by the apple tree. Gohan then released a small ball of ki which whacked the tree and sent some apples falling on top of Phoenix.
Gohan began to laugh ``how do you like em apples ey?'' came his witty response. With this she raised all of the apples around her using her handy telekinesis and made them all bang into Gohan with a heck of a force. She just couldn't stop laughing. Then Gohan ran up to her using his saiyan speed and pined her solid against the old apple tree. `` what's so funny?'' he tried to say whilst keeping a straight face. ``oh I haven't had so much fun in ages that's all'' came her response through fit's of laughter. ``neither have I'' he began to say. Both stopped laughing for a few seconds then he began to stare into her eye's

``you have green eye's'' he began to say.'' you have brownie/black orbs'' she stated as if she was in a trance. Without noticing Gohan pulled the beauty closer to him and she in response put her hands around his neck. Gohan then pulled her tighter to him their lips just about to touch.

``Gohan, Phoenix supper's ready come in now'' came the order from court marshal chichi! To be continued

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment