Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - close friends?

mix between dbz and chamred. romance. lots of fluff

Chapter 6 - close friends?

Chapter 6 - close friends?




Gohan hearing the words of his mother let his hold of Phoenix slip, oh how he loathed his mother sometimes he thought this had definitely been the worse thing she had ever done. Both young adults looked at each other and flew into the kitchen taking their seats next to each other at the dinner table , they began talking as if nothing had happened. ``Gohan you know school is starting tomorrow… I have enlisted you in the top university'' she began to say but Gohan interrupted. ``what about my training? Do I have to mum?'' he pleaded. ``Phoenix is going with you, she passed all of her exams with A* `` she stated. ``really? I wouldn't put you down as the academic type, but I have some questions'' he playfully said knowing that this would enrage her. `` me and you're mother have decided that it would em best if you carried on with you're studies and all'' Goku proudly stated. `` Gohan do you want me to….(she began to blush) I am highly academic I was top in every class and I had full marks in all of my entry exams, maybe later'' she modestly stated. Goten looked bewildered staring at the adults around him. `` Phoenix why are you'r cheeks red, why do cheeks go red?'' the baby saiyan asked timidly. `` wake me up in the morning, I wouldn't want to be late'' she replied to Chichi, she excused herself from her seat then walked over to Goten who by now was very sleepy grabbed him and held him over her shoulders and walked him to his bed ``I'll tell you now sweetie'' came her soft reply to the boy.

``That girl is something else, she's the nicest most scary person I have ever meet.'' Goku stated at the head of the food packed table. Chichi gave her husband a swift smile and watched him eat and she just let out a small chuckle. Gohan excused himself gave his mother a quick kiss on the cheek and departed to his sleeping quarters. As he was about to open the door he could hear Phoenix talking to his little brother, she was telling him a story about witches and wizards and the land of fire. Goten's sleepy eye's began to shut under the strain of his tiredness. The young woman smiled tucked the young boy in and gave him a peck on his forehead. ``night, night little warrior'' she lulled him to sleep with her voice.

Gohan was watching this from the comfort of the shadows. He knew she couldn't sense his ki as he had mastered the disguise technique to a t. what he didn't count on was that she could hear him. She quickly chopped the air beside her and Gohan caught her hand. ``What you trying to do?'' he asked politely. ``I think the question is what you'r doing'' she replied with a smug look on her face. He looked at her knowing that she had forgotten what she had said, and began to walk back to his bedroom. ``give me 10 minuets I'm going to have a shower meet you outside by the tree, don't worry I hadn't forgotten you big monkey'' she playfully teased him.

She walked out and sat under the apple tree waiting for gohan to arrive. Gohan saw this and walked over to her sitting right next to her in a heap on the floor. They began talking. First they started talking about Gohan's life and what had happened to him until the present day. At some points she laughed at one low point when he was describing the death of his father a tear fell down her cheek. Gohan saw this and his first instinct was to hug her. He did that and she then regained her composure.

``ok then my turn, my full name is Phoenix Balthazor Halliwell, I was born into the power of three (the most powerful witches that will ever exist) my mother's name was Phoebe she had Phoenix blood in her and my father used to be the source of all evil but he turned good because of my mother's love, I had two aunt's (sister witches) named Piper and Paige. Piper was the oldest of the three and she had two sons my cousins Chris and Wyatt, they where very powerful as they had white lighter blood flowing through their veins as their father my white lighter Leo who was married to Piper. Chris and Wyatt where like brothers to me we bonded even when I was in my mother's womb. My auntie Paige on the other hand was the founder and the carer of a magic school for the gifted I loved my family. When I was born a being 10 times the power of cell came to abduct me as he had foreseen I would be a most challenging opponent if he let me grow up as I would kill him. He had thought that the only window of opportunity to kill me would be at my birth, when I am weak and defenceless. Thought the evil tyrant didn't take it into consideration that my powers where active in the womb. He tried to kill my family in a gruesome blood bath that I barred witness to. Knocking my family unconscious he walked towards my crib and formed a huge energy ball in his hands. I lei there watching him and something dormant inside me arose to the surface and engulfed him and healed all of my surroundings, y family. She said as a tear formed in her misty eye's.

``you don't have to tell me if you don't want to'' gohan replied by pulling her closer to him and holding on tight. She then put her arms back around his neck and whispered into his ear ``it soothes my pain to share my loss and i gain strength from it. ``you truly are a remarkable being'' he replied.

`` my family was worried from there on, they knew I had great power I had moved the world and sun when I was a week old as it hurt my eye's!, every evil demon tried to kill me none getting anywhere close to me, I led a happy life until I was 2 years old, I remember as if it was yesterday, my mother and father had called for my grandmother from the dead to bless me into the family and to protect me from the outside world and to bind my powers. That took all of my family's power and all of the witches and wizards everywhere to bind them, and that was just binding them. As this happened a a new source arose from a planet billions of light years away just to get my power, he killed everything on sight, I had no power to protect them as he hacked my family into pieces as I watched, he made me watch, he burnt my mother alive in front of me. He did all of this in ten minuets, it happened again and I cracked I broke the seal that binded me as I was engulfed by my pure emotion and the break in my heart flowed into fire and I put most of my energy into destroying the beast, I injured it very badly I left half of his body burnt. I wasn't able to control my power and that's what cost me my family's life. My weakness. Then you'r father sensed this and flew up to my crib seeing the monster and fought him off a little, he grabbed the dragon blade I held in my crib and jabbed his leg. Then the weak monster shimmered away knowing it couldn't defeat me and it vowed to come back and claim my power and my life for his, making me mortal and taking me for his bride, you're father and mother took care of me for a 4 years, then my dead family came to your house on the anniversary of their death and thanked you're family for looking after me then they took me to the planet of fire, where people like me live, none of them have the slightest bit of power compared to me. Some there can use telekinesis but only a select few, and it's standard for them to be able to manipulate flame's basic Wicca powers nothing compared to mine, anyway. I stayed there under the wing of my Cousin Chris he had been granted to become a white lighter to the people on the fire planet and he had a duty to train me. I left the planet when I was 11 years old to return home to earth to well um….. I watched the cell games…. I don't really want o I'll tell you another time.'' she finished.


The siayan looked at her, indeed she had tears running down her eye's she then hugged him even more if that was possible, Gohan being surprised that this delicate being could even smile again after the terrors she had to have gone through, he thought he had it ruff, he thought to himself that perhaps she kept all of her emotions to herself and didn't tell anyone. ``look at me (he made her look at him) don't be afraid to tell me anything if you ever need to talk you know where I am, if you get a premonition in the night you know where I am, I am here for you.'' He told her.whilst dtroking and fiddling with her hair

``Gohan I…..'' she began
``YES……..?'' he asked

No reply.

Gohan then noticed that she had fallen asleep in his arms, he smiled and lay her on the bed, not realising how tired he was himself and the both fell and slept.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment