Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - going to school

mix between dbz and chamred. romance. lots of fluff

Chapter 7 - going to school

Chapter 7 - going to school
Morning came quickly to the Son family household.

``Gohan, Phoenix wake up school is in 2 hours'' she yelled.
The two teens heard this and woke up instantly, not realising where they where sleeping and who with! Gohan opened his eye's first then pinched himself thinking he was in a dream. ``that hurt'' he told himself. Only just realising he said something eh turned to his side to hear a scream. ``argh'' came her response. ``what how did I get here, hell no we didn't then she fell on the floor and made a fool out of herself. Gohan trying very hard to keep his laughing at bay answered her confused plea, ``no you fell asleep when we where talking yesterday so I carried you into the house and I must have fallen asleep on the way to your room, I was pretty tired you know it was really late. ``oh sorry, well thanks, thanks for listening last night I've never really spoken much about well my past, I have more to say and well maybe one day when the time is right I'll tell you everything'' she said as if she was in sort of weird dream her eye's glazed over.

Gohan noticed this and went over to her on the floor and looked into her eye's then began frantically waving his hands in front of her. She didn't respond to this as she was in some sort of other world. ``you're having a premonition aren't you?'' he asked knowing her wouldn't have a reply. He noticed her eye's turned clouded and a red tint was in them. He came closer to her and shook her gently. This woke her out of her non existent slumber.

``thanks Gohan, I was having a bad premonition and I couldn't escape it oddly enough'' she began to state. He not wanting to press the matter further but yet still wanted to know something….''what was it I mean, well?, ``I touched you're school shirt by accident then it showed me a glimpse of you're near future, then I got a bit into it sort of when you're watching a hell of a good TV programme then you woke me from it'' she replied then began to blush.

Gohan now knowing it was about him desperately wanted to know what it was about now and began kneeling in front of her begging with puppy dog eye's asking what it was about. ``I'm no telling you, stop making those faces their pathetic, you should be getting ready to go to uni, I should be getting ready'' she began to state then left to go to her bedroom.

``you fine son?'' came Goku's request. ``ye. Although I think I should be training instead of going to school, Phoenix said that a great and powerful evil was coming and an army of his followers'' he began to say.'' I know son but it's better this way, she will know when they come, and she will tell us she isn't worried yet is she?'' he reassured him. ``ye but I still think we should train extra hard'' Gohan said. ``listen son, we will when the time comes plus you wouldn't want to disobey you're mum would you, you know what she's like when she is angry don't you? He playfully stated. ``I'll get ready now'' the teen moodily stated and walked to the shower. After his shower he got dressed and looked out the window, to his surprise he saw the beauty jabbing kicking and punching the air. Why is she training so early in the morning. He then witnessed her powering up and turning into a bird phoenix? He thought to himself so that's her namesake.

-an hour later-

Both teens arrived at the breakfast table at the same time and began eating the amazing feast Chichi had laid upon them. ``so how are you intending on getting to school'' she questioned. ``what do u mean, where is the school'' asked Phoenix. ``oh it's just on the other side of the world'' came the reply. ``brilliant, we can fly….I love a good fly in the morning'' Gohan cheerfully stated. ``hey….I can orb us if you want it's quicker and I can get some more sleep'' she asked, ``no we can have a race it'll only take about ten minuets at the most'' he calmly stated grabbing his school bag. ``sure no cheating though'' she said. ``I wont if you wont!'' he joked.

``k you guys, here's you're schedule's oh by the way you both picked all of the same classes, and wait let me see oh yes you have all you're lessons together'' chichi stated with a large grin on her face. ``this school is has the best martial arts call for normal people so you will have to audition to take the class. And I know you'll do great'' chichi said and began to laugh.


``you two be careful with you're powers make sure no one he's you and don't well you know make it obvious you could basically flatten anyone with one flick of the wrist, remember to meet us in capsule corp., we are going to go train with the rest of the z-gang'' Gokt told the pair

The pair then picked up their bags and began to power up. ``ready''Gohan asked. ``ready when you are'' she replied. They then began to race over the mountains and rivers at an equal speed. Gohan wasn't using barely any of his energy and he knew neither was she, he just flew there watching her take in the land she had once knew and started to smile to himself. She on the other hand was aware that Gohan wasn't using any of his energy, and was a little confused she had thought that it was a race. So she decided to test him a little and flew a bit faster. He responded to this and picked up speed and was right behind her. She laughed and quickened her speed. Gohan realising what she was doing powered up a bit and flew rite past her and gave her a wide grin and making a large gap in between them. She smiled and grinned so she thought to herself he wants to play that game, she then powered up herself and flew rite past him. This went on for a minuet until something stopped them.

`` damn'' Phoenix cursed, `` what is that thing?'' he asked ``power down quickly and follow me, trust me Gohan'' she quickly said. The saiyan did what he was told and followed her to the ground. The thing quickly followed them. ``what is that'' gohan asked again. ``witch hunter, you do remember I'm a witch you baka?'' she replied ``how did it sense you, I cant even sense you that well, he must be extremely strong'' he replied worried, `` he works for the evil being I told you about he is his right hand demon, a small part of his power that he manifested into this things being, he's extremely powerful'' she said.

Then she powered up herself and told Gohan to go. He declined her proposal and powered up himself ready to fight with her. She saw this and smiled, then she turned to the witch hunter, her eye's turned red ans she blew fire from her mouth onto her finger nails they then began to grow into little blades of fire. ``spirit finger's'' she said and looked at Gohan as if she knew he he was thinking what they where.

``oh little one, I see you have learned a few tricks, my master will be proud to have you're power …and you as a bride….you are not strong enough to beat me yet…so I have a message for you'' the evil one said.

``oh I think I am strong enough'' she said with confidence in her voice.

Gohan looked at the evil one with anger in hi eye's. without him realising it his power grew and grew.

The evil one ran towards the woman with an energy ball in his hand and threw it at her, she just sliced it in half with her spirit fingers. He then began a hand to hand assault by turning his own hands into black energy daggers. Their blades greeted each other in a fierce way with spark's flying and alighting the ground around them on fire. She then saw an opening and plunged her spirit finger's into his abdomen and claiming the fight.

She turned round to face Gohan and she smiled, she saw and sensed that he was powering up and there was electricity around him and a bright fierce aura. She thought to herself that this wasn't what happened in her premonition but of course she knew that they change according to what happens in between them. She then proceeded to calm him down. She then thought she heard something and walked to the bushes to see a little dog who was in some kind of pain, she then began to heal the poor creature.

Gohan was still powering up as he knew the evil thing was still alive, he did not want to worry the beauty. He kept on watching the evil thing letting one eye momentarily slipping to watch the beauty, he saw what she was doing and smiled.

Gohan then stopped powering up he was about 10% powered up all together, since the old Kai had awoken his hidden powers he had become a lot stronger than he had let on. He then stood in his fighting stance waiting for the creature to get up again.

Phoenix sensed Gohan's power surge and it brought sensations down her back and neck and it made the hairs on her body stand on end.

The witch hunter then arose from his fake death and stood up with a menacing grin on his face. She sensed this and ran up towards Gohan. She saw his super sayian 3 transformation it was amazing. His hair was now longer than it was before and a golden blonde, his eye's where bottle blue but unlike his ss2 transformation his eye's had iris's in them ebony one's. she gazed at him with amazement and something she thought she had learned to forget.

Gohan stood protectively in front of her and out a hand in front of her protecting her even more. ``if you want her, then by all means take her, but you'll have to go through me first and trust me you wont.'' he fiercely said.

The hunter laughed at him, it was a scared laugh but he tried to cover it with confidence towards the end. ``very well weakling, we can play you're little game I'll be getting the trophy later, no point letting my master have all the fun now would it'' he said whilst licking his lips. Phoenix looked disgusted at the comment and began to power up more than she did before, but only a little she didn't want him to tell the master about her power. ``don't bother you wont be fighting, he wont bother you anymore, he`s now immune to you`re powers since he absorbed an anti body from it'' gohan said. She had never seen Gohan like this for the short time she had known him. She blushed. ``besides I wouldn't want you getting hurt now'' he quickly said. There's the old Gohan she thought to herself.

The evil one then launched himself at Gohan, he not threatened at all caught his punch and kicked him, this mage the hunter fly into the air and fall leaving a trail on the soft earth behind them. He then stood up looking unimpressed wiped the dirt off his clothing and blew black fire out of his mouth and into his fingernails creating the same affect as Phoenix did earlier. Gohan looked impressed.

Now the dog she had just healed jumped into her arms afraid, Phoenix couldn't stop looking at Gohan. ``Gohan be careful they burn you and extremely powerful they can burn through anything effortlessly even energy and ki balls'' came the worried teen's voice

`` quite a nice trick you have there'' came his caring reply.

Then Gohan kicked the hunter and made him fall over, this angered the hunter and he then flipped himself up and charged at Gohan, gohan fully aware of this grabbed the hunter's wrists and looked into his eye's showing him no fear. He then punched him and the hunter fell with a mighty force on the ground. Gohan then turned round seeing that there was no point for the fight to continue and walked back to the teen that was holding the dog in her arms. She put the dog on the ground and it stayed by her feet, not wanting to leave it's new mistress. Then Gohan felt something in the back of his chest. The hunter had jabbed him with it's evil spirit fingers, he then took it out of Gohan's chest and gave a cackle. Gohan then turned round to him and absorbed power from around him and formed it into a massive ki ball he then threw it at the hunter and let's just say the hunter became the hunted (a.n-soz I jst had to put that in!)

``gohan are you ok it went through you're chest you should be dead'' she bellowed. She ran towards him hugging him tightly .
``it's just a scratch come on we will be late for school'' he replied faintly. She then saw the wound, it tore a whole through him, she kept on thinking to himself that he should be dead. She then began to cry on him. Then Gohan sat up coughed a little and patted her on the back. ``hey I'm fine come on we will miss school if we don't hurry it start's in about 10 minuets and we have to find our reg class'' he stated

She then looked at his wound it was gone, she looked puzzled and just hugged him even tighter and they then fell over. Gohan then just went ``I didn't know you cared'', she then whacked him in the ribs robbing him of ocsigen. `` I don't care about you , you fool I was just worried come on then we have school'' she quickly said whilst regaining her composure. ``oh you have a whole in you're shirt let me fix it'' with that she clicked her fingers and the whole fixed itself. ``how did you do that?'' he asked. She powered up and jumped into the air ``oh magic'' she said and began to fly into the distance. Gohan smiled and then went to join her in the sky.

They arrived in school 20 seconds before the bell rang, they where about to enter their registration class when Phoenix sensed a very small ki in her school bag. ``the dog, Gohan save me a seat'' she muttered, ``k fine'' and off he went.

He opened the door to see a group of teens just like him crowded around some girl. Gohan laughed to himself. Then he took a seat in the back row and put his bag in the seat next to him for Phoenix he looked confused then he realised something…. To eb continued

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment