Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - school.....Vegeta back

mix between dbz and chamred. romance. lots of fluff

Chapter 8 - school.....Vegeta back

Chapter 8 - school.....Vegeta back
Chapter 8

Gohan looked surprised and shocked as he noticed a familiar face in the midst of all the boy's in the class. She then got up from her seat and walked over to Gohan and gave him a kiss on the cheek. ``hey gohan didn't you know you came here, we moved here an dad had links and all, wanna come over later, hey did you fly here'' videl said seductively, Gohan just looked at her, and he couldn't decide if he was angry, peeved or embarrassed a bit of all of them he thought to himself. ``sorry I have training, yes I did'' he firmly said. He had taught her to fly so that she wouldn't tell anyone about him being the great sayiaman, he really regretted that after all Phoenix had deleted that information from her brain, pity she didn't delete the flying lesson to he thought to himself.

She then looked at him a bit shocked that had to be at least the 10th time he had turned her down. One day she would have him she thought. Then she walked back to her seat and began flirting with all of the other guys in the room, telling them stories of her famous father Hercule. They all loved her.

Then the teacher walked in and announced himself. ``Good morning , students my name is miss Blue, I trust you're all fitting in nicely and could you all please stop crowding round miss. Satan please there is a seat allocated for everyone'' she cheerfully announced. She began to recite the register then she stopped at Phoenix's name. As if on cue the beauty walked in carrying a pile of books In her hand, ``sorry I'm late I was dealing with something and then Mr. Yagamuti asked me to bring these to you`` she replied, she had around 50 books in her hands and you couldn't see her face. Miss Blue was amazed that the petit girl could carry so many books, she looked so fragile. ``very well dear, you there Gohan help the young lady would you. Oh children remember the martial arts tryouts start in ten minuets so you better get ready in a hurry, this will be going on all morning then normal classes will resume in the afternoon''

Gohan smiled walked over to her and took all the books from her hands and put them down in the corner effortlessly.

Now her face wasn't obscured with books all of the class fell silent at the beauty in front of them. Everyone's mouths where wide open apart from Gohan's, he already knew how beautiful she was. She then noticed that everyone was staring at her. Shyly she walked over to where Gohan was sitting and sat rite next to him, afraid of the gazes she was getting.

The teacher then finished the register and the bell went. Phoenix was walking with Gohan she looked upset. ``it's alright if you want to ditch me and make some friends, I really don't want to be anymore of a burden to you, you're just doing all of this out of duty well I'll see you around.'' she said fighting back tears and she walked off. Gohan was paralysed in shock. She didn't think of him as being that low did he. He then looked around for her and she was lost In the sea of people around him.

He shook his head and began to walk to the changing rooms to get ready for the martial arts tryout's he couldn't get the words Phoenix had told him out of his head. She really didn't think that did she? He thought to himself. He was contemplating this when a tall blonde haired boy fell on Gohan knocking him down. ``sorry about that'' came the blonde's response, ``it's fine I was in a dream world, my name's Gohan'' he replied, ``nice to meet you Gohan my name is Robin'' came his response, ``so you're trying out for a space in the martial arts call ey?, for some reason you look really familiar, you're an uncanny resemblance to the saiyaman you know'' he said. Gohan swear dropped began to think of excuses and he just smiled sheepishly.

Meanwhile Phoenix was moping in the girl's changing she couldn't believe she had said that to Gohan she regretted it. She was in a daze when a young woman with purple hair threw a punch at her, but before it landed she grabbed it twisted her attackers hand and flung her into the locker's. ``don't try it, leave it for inside the ring'' she told Videl. ``what you little tart, I'll teach you to treat Hercule's daughter like that'' she began to state. `` ye ye I know, I'm shaking in my spandex'' came the beauty's remark. Then a bunch of bimbo young women came up to her and asked her if she wanted to join their social group and be the queen be instead of Videl. Phoenix just laughed. ``no offence ladies, but how did you get into this school?'' she asked the bimbo group. They all had the same reply their father's donated money, need they sat more. ``well sorry gals it's just you're not my type of people I'm sure you're nice and that but you only want to be my friend because im pretty'' she said in a angry yet soothing voice. The girl's all walked away moodily, Videl leading them. A girl who was watching the seen came over to talk to Phoenix. ``hey that was really impressive, I think I got the wrong idea of you, there where loads of rumours around about you being this tart, my name's Anna by the way'' the brunette said. ``you know what they say, never judge a book by it's cover, oh cool you're entering the tournament are you? My name's Phoenix'' she replied with a smile. ``ye doubt I'll get into the top four though, girls get treated badly here, the coach is a pig he thinks women are weak, I just really want to train hard, iv'e been practising martial arts since I was 4'' she stated. Phoenix then looked at her and read her mind, and her power level. ``I see you have Wicca skills'' she said, the girl looked shocked at her then bowed in front of her. `` I thought you died when you where 2'' Anna shakily said. ``no please don't bow Anna-chan and please promise me that you wont talk about this, I thought all wiccan's had been killed?'' she asked, ``im to weak to be sensed, you can sense me because of how powerful you are'' she sadly said. ``oh well at least I have a sister witch now, and I can train you, you're powers will be handy in the future'' she said and gave her sister witch a hug.


`` Me the sayiaman oh that's ridiculous I'd have to be blonde with blue eye's im totally the opposite'' he began to state. ``do you remember the cell games, there was a boy there who looked a bit like you and eh could change hs hair and eye colour by powering up I think he was a saiyan'' he said. Gohan looked totally shocked, he now didn't know what to say. ``he he, I know you're the saiyan my uncle told me all about you and you're father Goku'' robin said. ``how do you know all of this?'' Gohan asked in shock. ``my uncle Tien told me everything, about you're escapades, he inspired me to do martial arts'' he stated, ``hmmm you have a fairly strong ki much like you're uncle's, but you have to promise not to tell anyone'' he asked. ``no worries, you can trust me'' he replied ``I have a feeling you and me are going to be great mate's.

Then there was an announcement across the speaker box. ``will every participant for the martial arts tournament please make their way to the main hall and pick up you're numbers'' the voice boomed

The participants made their way to the main hall and picked up their numbers. Gohan picked up his number he was in pool 1. He searched the crowd for his lost friend but didn't see her. Then he noticed his new friend was talking to a girl with brunette hair. Gohan sighed then he felt a tap on his shoulder. ``Gohan im sorry about what I said earlier, it's just my empathy and im a bit confused at the moment,'' she said shyly as her cheeks began to redden. Gohan looked at her and her emerald green eye's how could he not forgive her? Without him realising what he was doing he gave her a big bear hug ``do you realise I was never mad at you I could never be mad at you now come on we have a place to win'' he said whilst letting her go, he didn't want to let her go. Then Anna and Robin walked over to the two about to introduce each other. ``Phoenix this is robin'' Anna said. ``Gohan this is Anna'' Phoenix said they all looked at each other and laughed.

Phoenix was in pool 2, Robin was in pool 3 and Anna was in pool 4. ``that's great we don't have to fight each other'' Phoenix said beaming. Then a tall black haired man walked over to Phoenix and started chatting her up, `` my name's Ren I'll be the one winning all the fight's you beauty you'' he said and he gave her a rose. Gohan by this point was really jealous. ``you're so beautiful. The most beautiful woman on the face of the earth it would be exquisite if you would accompany me to lunch today?'' he asked her. Phoenix in response put an arm around Gohan and simply stated ``no thanks you're not my type, besides no offence but your weak compared to Gohan here'' she said and handed him his rose back. ``what that runt he has no muscles whatsoever (big lie there he's a muscleman!) he couldn't beat me we'll see wimp'' he said and glared at Gohan. ``just leave her alone it's obvious she doesn't like you leave her alone or I'll can your sorry @$$'' gohan stated.

Then the speaker spoke! Will fighter 1 from pool 1 please proceed to the main ring and fighter 2 from pool1 please. ``well guy's that's me'' gohan said ``Phoenix gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. ``good luck not that you will need it mind you'' she said. Then Gohan rushed over to the main ring and started to warm up. To his surprise and delight Ren walked onto the ring with a look of determination on his face. The bell rang. It was time to start the fight.
``Phoenix who do you think will win the fight'' Anna asked, ``close your eye's sense you're own strength and the things around you, compare them, look at Gohan and sense his ki.''she told her. ``wow what power it reminds me of the…….'' she began to say but robin interrupted her…''the saiyaman'' he firmly stated.


Ren kept on throwing punches and powerful kicks at Gohan. Gohan was very amused with him, he was using him as a play thing, not one of the punches connected with him. Ren now sweat dropped and exhausted was still determined to beat this guy, this strange guy that was so close to the beauty before him, he was going to win this fight and win the heart of the beauty before him. ``she will be mine you know, im going to beat you and take her for myself.'' Ren said. This annoyed Gohan, gohan now mad by the idiot's words and kicked him ever so lightly (well lightly for Gohan anyway) and smashed Ren into the wall. ``winner fighter no1'' the announcer said.

Gohan walked over to his new group of friends ``piece of cake'' he said and smiled. ``you want a piece of cake you say'' she replied and made a piece of cake materialise in front of him. Robin jumped up startled ``what in dende'' he began to say. ``I'll tell you later'' Anna said. Phoenix would never had shown her power to freely to a mortal but she had foreseen they would all be life long friends and she thought to herself the sooner he knew the sooner everything would be more normal.

``next fight fighter 1 from pool 2 against fighter 2 from pool 2.'' the speaker box said. ``he he im fighting Videl'' she proudly said, ``how do you know….no scratch that premonition right?'' gohan asked. But he already knew the reply. ``I think I'll practice my gymnastics' whilst fighting her, he he cat fight!'' she said whilst laughing. Gohan went up to her and grabbed her hand, she turned round and her hair whooshed in the air Gohan couldn't help but stop and stare at her with a lot of effort the words good luck came out of his mouth and off the beauty went.

The bell rang starting the fight.
``euch you little tart, stealing my boyfriend away from me and you think you can bat me, daughter of the powerful Hercule.'' she stated. ``he was never you're boyfriend and I didn't steal him and I really don't know what you where talking about, and your father is weak.'' she replied.
This made Videl very angry and she launched herself at her opponent full force but Phoenix just jumped about 20feet into the air did a summersault and landed on her feet perfectly. Videl nearly ran out of the ring but she flew into the air before that could happen. The crowd was in shock the had seen people fly before but at such a young age. Just brilliant Phoenix thought to herself, then she powered up and took to the air. The crowd no was dumbfound two flying beauties. `` what how can you fly Gohan taught me to fly, he didn't teach you aswel did he?'' she asked angrily. ``no he didn't, I have a few tricks of my own'' she replied firmly and chuckled. Then Videl launched herself at her throwing punches and powerful roundhouse kicks, but Phoenix caught all of them easily. She sighed. ``this is getting boring no offence'' she said and with that she flipped herself down onto the ground her hands now on the floor and her feet pointing to the sky. Videl then flew down thinking that this was the opportune moment to strike her down as she ran towards the beauty, Phoenix flipped into the air and tapped her very gently causing Videl to fly out of the ring and into the nearby wall. ``and the winner of this extraordinary fight is fighter 2'' the speaker box boomed.

Phoenix and Gohan easily got the places in the martial arts class and surprisingly Anna and Robin got the last two places.

The school bell rang and Gohan and Phoenix where saying their goodbye's to their new friends, then they began debating whether they would orb to capsule corp. or fly. Phoenix having enough of the squabbling grabbed Gohan's hand and orbed hi to capsule corp.

They arrived at capsule corp. to be greeted by the whole z gang all except vegeta of course. Phoenix realised this and swore. I didn't bring vegetta back to life brilliant she thought to herself. ``bulma vegeta is dead isn't he'' she asked the blue haired woman. ``yes dear he sacrificed himself to try and save the world'' she replied fighting back the tears. ``that wont do uncle vegetta is coming back here, he has a promise to keep'' she said. Gohan looked at her ``Uncle Vegetta? `` he asked ``oh sorry I didn't tell you um he's my guardian along with you're father and mother and Bulma'' she said. ``guardian?'' he looked at her shocked. ``yes well um Vegetta became a super saiyan when he travelled to the fire planet to give me something…the necklace I wear, it's a my link to the dead and a link to my heritage I can talk to them through it it's sort of like a spirit medium. Besides no one knows him like I do except bulma that is! She said. ``ok then `` came his dazed reply.

She then turned into a Phoenix (bird), Gohan looked at her and sensed her strong ki it was amazing. The fiery creature circled the ground and left a trail of fire. She then turned back to normal and stood there with her beads ready, there stood Vegetta with a halo on his head. Bulma began to cry. ``Bulma, trunks are you ok'' vegetta said. ``it's just brilliant to hear you're vice honey'' she smiled ``Phoenix -chan what have you done now'' he asked and smiled at the teen . ``you know perfectly well uncle veggie'' she stated and smiled ``this will hurt a little bit'' she said. Then she flung her beads around him and soft blue orbs formed around the older saiyan. There she said and his halo disappeared ``woo head rush'' Phoenix began to say then she fell, but like last time Gohan caught her. Vegetta then opened his arms to greet his little family. They where fighting back the tears.

``Gohan take Phoenix home she'll be tired and probably she wont wake up for another week'' his father said. ``right dad'' he replied ,''Gohan be careful'' chichi shouted, ``bye bye big brother'' Goten said.

Gohan then picked her up and flew her home. As soon as he got there and laid her on the bed she began to wake up ``Gohan'' she said. ``ye are you hungry?'' he asked her. She then stood up to look at Gohan, she was tired but she wanted to talk to him. ``hey I know you can help me make dinner im useless at cooking'' he asked her. She agreed and off they went to the kitchen. Phoenix began by making the pots and pans materialise in front of them on the stove she then sat down. ``if it's ok with you im going to practice my telekinesis and Wicca powers to cook'' she said. Then she sat at the table her eye's went red and she began to cook. Gohan was amazed by this, he couldn't really help now so he just went to sit by her and he just stared at her. She then recited an incantation and her eye's where back to normal. ``food will be ready in half an hour,um…do u want it go for a walk?'' she asked him. ``I'd love to'' he replied.

The two began their walk, ``it's a nice night isn't it'' gohan asked her. ``yes , yes It is, hey do you want to see something beautiful'' she asked him, I already am looking at something beautiful he thought to himself. ``sure why not'' he said.
And with that she held his hand and orbed him to somewhere he had never seen before.

``what is this place'' he asked, ``it's the world of fire, I'd like you to meet someone, Chris'' she shouted. Then something orbed rite in front of the couple. ``hi Gohan my name is Chris im her cousin'' he said. Gohan shook his hand not realising he was crushing it. ``P he has a firm grip'' he laughed, ``p'' Gohan asked ``pet name soz dude, nice to see the guy my cousin has fa….(he stopped mid sentence seeing his cousins angered face)….never mind'' he said. ``soz lil one but I'll have to go soon I have my duties, I'll visit you on earth soon'' he said, he walked over to his cousin gave her a hug and orbed out.

``what was he on about you fa something?'' Gohan asked bewildered. ``oh nothing, come on we have 20 minuets left'' she said. She then took Gohan's hand and took him into a cave. Gohan's cheeks turned a bright shade of red something that always happened when he was around the beauty. She then let go of his hand and flew into the distance, Gohan then powered up and flew rite by her side. They then stopped. Wow gohan thought, all around them where blue orbs and miniature stars where all around them. ``it's beautiful'' gohan said. ``oh we have to go dinner's ready'' she began to say when Gohan grabbed her hand and pulled her in towards him gazing into her emerald eye's. ``gohan I feel…the…s'' she began to say, but Gohan silenced her and pulled her closer to him, their lips where just about to touch then Phoenix put her hands around Gohan's neck gohan in response to this pulled her gently closer to him as he was about to kiss her Phoenix orbed them out.
She fell over `` Gohan you're dad and uncle vegetta want you it's important they sent me a mind link message'' she said upset. ``ok then can you orb me there then'' he asked. ``I thought you didn't like robbing'' she asked him. ``I don't I like the person that can orb'' he said embarrassed ``sure I'll take you now'' she said whilst blushing.

Gohan was peeved as every time he was about to get close with the beauty a member of his family interrupts them, but he did wonder what was wrong, they wouldn't want him unless it was something important. Phoenix could see his faces and she read his emotions ``im sure everything will be fine'' she reassured him, ``did you how did you know what I was thinking?'' he asked ``I have no clue I think I read you're emotions'' she blushed. He then put her hand out for her to hold and orb them. ``ok then let's go'' she said……..

What does Goku and Vegetta want with Gohan? Will he and Phoenix ever get their kiss? You'll jst have to review if you want to find out
……………………to be continued

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment