Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - the guardian of the blade

mix between dbz and chamred. romance. lots of fluff

Chapter 10 - the guardian of the blade

Chapter 10 - the guardian of the blade
Chapter 10.

Gohan Vegetta and Goku landed on the soft ground in front of a dazzling blue cave. ``Gohan how did you do that?'' came Vegetta and Goku's shocked response. ``I guess me and Phoenix are linked since she cried on my wound and healed it'' he said. ``excellent my theories are coming true and the prophecy'' Vegetta mumbled to himself not realising that Goku was doing the same. ``um very well son I think we better be going we don't have all night besides you have school tomorrow'' cam his father's sturdy reply. ``um I don't have any classes for 2 day's then it's the weekend'' he replied ``kakarott we don't have time fore this, Gohan …………this is the cave……….how did you know to bring us here?'' Vegetta asked puzzled ``well you described the cave and me and Phoenix where here earlier before you called we only got as far as the swirling star's before dad called us'' Gohan replied.

``How did you why did she………..thank dende that you didn't go any further we could have lost the both of you'' came vegetta's surprisingly caring response. ``im surprised she brought you here son………..only……….we should be going we don't have a lot of time Vegetta I presume you know the way'' came Goku's comment. ``yes I do kakarott'' he replied and off they went into the light of the cave.

Meanwhile Phoenix was still standing in the same spot as she did before wondering if the words Chichi had spoken where true, she couldn't love someone so fast….ye she had known him for most of her life…….how kind he was how sensitive yet at time's he could be a mad raging bull she smiled to herself. She raised her hand onto her lips wondering what that smile was doing there and who was it for……she didn't did she? She asked herself. She then sensed Chichi and Bulma walking over to her each of them put a hand on her shoulder. ``im sorry about what I said earlier dear….I shouldn't be telling you how you feel'' chichi stated her voice full of compassion. ``sometimes I wonder mama Chi that it's you who has my gift of empathy and not me'' she lovingly replied. Tears began to find their way in chichi's eye's ``you just called me mama Chi'' she began to say as her tears of joy flowed down her face, ``and you Mama bulma thanks'' P said. The two ladies where overwhelmed with joy and hugged the beauty tight. ``I haven't heard you call me that since you where 7'' came the ladies reply. ``I know I wish I would have said it earlier …………..it's how I feel'' came her happy reply. Both the ladies regained their composure and took P to sit with them on the couch they both faced her and chichi began to speak, ``you know it not that easy to get us off you're back……admit you like him''. Phoenix sat up from the couch and walked over to the fire and sat down besides it, she then began to manipulate the fire and swirled it around her fingers and around the room. ``you haven't answered my question dear'' chichi said.

Vegetta was leading the boy's down a dark bit of the cave it was quite to quiet. ``so brat you like my P ey?'' vegetta broke the silence. ``what who me…..who said that….um'' came his stuttered response. ``come n brat you like my P, remember you said that you would die for her'' Came Vegetta's mocking voice. `` how can I……..how would you know…..no disrespect Vegetta but how would you know'' Gohan asked. ``son im with Vegetta here you wouldn't try to kiss her if you didn't like her, you've never tried to kiss any other girl before have you or blush? Goku stated to his son. ``dad you just don't understand this is all new to me…..I never thought I would'' Gohan began to say then went quiet and looked up ahead they where at the point where he and Phoenix had been….his feelings betrayed him. He didn't did he. ``Gohan it's ok to fall in love, when I first met you're mother when we where young I promised to marry her when I was older at the time I didn't realise what it was, then at the world martial arts tournament I met you're mother again and fought her, she then reminded me of my proposal me thinking it was some sort of food agreed. After that you're mother gave me my first kiss and I felt a strange feeling inside me something that I never felt before.….I was afraid of it at first I tried to make it go away but every time you're mother looked at me in that way I realised something…..I loved her'' Goku merrily said. Gohan looked at his father with a new sense of admiration. ``pah pathetic Kakarott that's not love, me and Bulma now that's love'' Vegetta stated. Gohan was startled hearing such warrior's talk of emotion worried him…it was so out of character for Vegetta to be behaving like this, he thought that love and companionship was a weakness…perhaps when Phoenix brought him back to life she changed things about him Gohan thought. Gohan to confused and to preoccupied in his own thoughts couldn't hear Vegetta talk to him. ``hey brat im talking to you who do you think said the best interpretation for love brat me or you're abysmal excuse for a father'' Vegetta asked. Gohan was taken aback by this question where these warriors protectors of the peace really talking about…..about love? Impossible he thought to himself….''Vegetta no offence but what's up with you lot talking about love you're warriors….. saiyans warriors….you shouldn't need love I`m not in love I never have and I never will be'' came Gohan's strange response.

Phoenix fell to the floor as soon as Gohan said those words clutching her breaking heart, she let out a cry of pain she was in shear agony tears ran down her beautiful face she felt like a part of her was dying. Chichi and Bulma in response ran to her aid trying to comfort her….it didn't work. Bulma then ran into her medical room and found the most powerful pain killer in existence which she had been working on foe quite some time now, she had made the concoction for people that where terminally ill to sooth their pain….but it was worth it to stop her baby from being in pain. She pored it down her throat and within 10 minuets she stopped crying. ``dear what's wrong………..what happened ``chichi asked in tears she was afraid….she had never seen her in so much pain before….she had never seen her in pain before. Phoenix opened her eye's the pain was still there she was just to upset to cry anymore. ``did it work'' Bulma asked. Phoenix shook her head. ``but why aren't you crying anymore? The beauty tried to open her mouth but the pain stopped her. Phoenix then tried to sooth her pain by turning into her mythical bird form to cleanse her pain she did this and it only soothed it a little bit ….still enough to let her talk .'' my heart broke'' she simply said void of any emotion. ``what'' Bulma screamed, ``how can it be broken''. Phoenix was still clutching onto her heart she walked over to the balcony where she was standing before and collapsed. Bulma and chichi quickly ran up to her trying to pick her up. But Phoenix wouldn't have it. She then lay there emotionless on the floor. ``Goten Trunks we need you'' chichi screamed at the top of her lungs, even wakening the two from their magical slumber, the two quickly cam to her aid powered up to super saiyan3 and grabbed the emotionless young girl from her dazed awaken slumber and put her on Bulma and Vegetta's bed. The two young one's where then worried sick about her and went into the living area to talk to their mothers. ``mum I don't like this…that wasn't P she was void of her emotion there was nothing in her eye's nothing in her expression'' Goten said. ``yes her aura has vanished'' Trunks added. Both mothers looked dreadfully worried but they wouldn't let their sons know this. ``you two power down and go to bed don't worry she had a fever it'll pass'' chichi tried to reassure them. ``mum im not as dumb as you think I am I know there's something terribly wrong this is very out o character for her she's usually happy, she looks like….like nothing it seams as if though her spirit and being are broken. Bulma then shooed the boy's to bed and began to worry with Chichi in the living room. ``wee need Goku….he'll know what to do'' Chichi told Bulma. Bulma then walked into her bedroom to inspect the girl…and she just lay there staring at the wall still clutching her chest. Bulma looked at her and a tear fell down her cheek…not often did Bulma let her emotions posses her…but she Bulma Briefs was the most intelligent woman in the world….why couldn't she work out how to make her feel better how to bring the old P back she thought to herself. She then shut the door and walked over to chichi with her hands covering her teary eye's.

Vegetta flew over to Gohan to punch him but Gohan stopped him mid punch.'' what are you doing'' he asked. ``you are a spoilt brat and need to be taught a lesson'' came Vegetta's response. Gohan's words had hurt vegetta and Goku deeply but they couldn't tell him this…they where disappointed In him….for love builds character it is not a weakness.

``Gohan Vegetta come on we don't have a lot of time.'' Goku angrily said. Gohan had never heard his father ever talk in that tone of voice he wondered if it was something he said. ``very well Kakarott but im surprised you never taught you're brat here any manners any respect'' vegetta scowled. Then the 3 powered up and flew at the speed of light around the bends of the cave deep into it's shadowy core. They where nearly there Vegetta thought he could already see the light coming from the sword in the distance yes they where nearly there. Before they got any closer to the light Vegetta ordered them to keep quiet and to follow him.

``so Vegetta you week feeble monkey you've finally come to pay me a little visit you knew I was here right? Oh and you brought along some more monkey's brilliant im going to have so much fun annihilating all of you possessing you're dead bodies and using them as my personal slaves'' came a deep inhuman voice from the darkness of the shadows.
``oh please you're exultancy grace us with his honours presence so we can worship at you're altar sire'' came Vegetta's mocking insulting reply. ``you dare to insult the source you weak monkey, you wait till I get my hands on young Phoenix'' he said whilst licking his hideous lips. Then he walked out of the shadows and into the light of Excalibur and started to touch it and fiddle with it's harness. ``you know why Im here and you know why you didn't bring my future queen with you.. you're here to actually try and stop me from taking the blade'' the source said.

``we are here to protect my Goddaughter you foul excuse for well…whatever you call yourself'' Vegetta replied. ``as long as there is a single breathe in my body I will protect her'' Goku told him. Gohan stared at the….thing in front of him he was badly burned his body a ferocious red/brown colour with decaying flesh arraying his body with a pattern. Gohan looked closer at him, he had many a charter mark on his body…demonic charter marks he thought to himself probably protecting him from the pain the burns must cause him….interesting he thought.

``hmmmm yes young Phoenix yes I have been watching her from the seer's crystal ball, yes she's a fine woman with a voluptuous body a perfect figure…..milky white perfect skin and a hell of an @$$. Great pare of yes…I cant wait for our first night together'' he began to say. Gohan getting angrier and angrier at the sick pervert's rant began to power up to ss3 Goku and Vegetta looked shocked that he had the capability to do that…..but they didn't say anything. Then the sick source began describing in vivid detail how he would rape the beauty an do disgusting things with her body.

This made Gohan even madder than he was before and Gohan with his rage building and building with every word shouted out at the evil source. ``you will never get her as I will definitely not let you……. scumbag touch her over my dead body you are not touching one hair on her beautiful head'' Gohan screamed at the source. Goku had never seen his son like this neither had Vegetta they where impressed. They two then began to power up all to ss3.

``please you sound as if you care'' the source said bitterly. ``and if I do'' Gohan screamed at him powering up even more.
The source looked at him…then sensed his power and grimaced. ``you're the abomination that killed my witch hunter weren't you he was so close in getting her….her guard was off…I shall have to get rid of you soon…….maybe ….yes how about I nearly kill you then keep you alive so you can watch me rape the Phoenix and you would be there powerless to save her…yes I like that…'' the source bitterly and evilly shrieked. ``you sick b*stard '' Gohan yelled and charged at the evil creature. Goku and Vegetta where now tremendously shocked although Vegetta was a bit impressed they had never heard Gohan curse ever before….never seen him be so angry.. even when his father was killed he wasn't angry calm yes angry no.

Gohan kicked the source and he was knocked into the cave's wall by the sheer power behind the kick. Then the source walked up from the rubble and called for his small army then they appeared from the darkness. To this Goku and Vegetta finished powering up and began to slaughter the army one by one personally greeting them with death blows. ``Gohan keep him busy until we finish these off'' Goku shouted, ``fine by me dad'' he shouted back. In a way Gohan was glad he could have him all to himself he would enjoy this he thought to himself. The source then raised his hand towards Gohan and tried to use telekinesis to throw him into the air and strangle him. Sadly his plans where thwarted Gohan somehow managed to channel his demonic energy and Gohan merely sliced it with his memory thus making him immune to his cheep moves. ``so you think just because you can thwart my powers doesn't mean im going to kill you, you pathetic monkey I have many other talents'' the source screamed at him. He then ripped the top half of his clothing off exposing his decaying muscles. Gohan took a look at where his missing hand should be and he saw now there was a pure black blade there It was impressive he sensed that he kept a powerful ki level in it Gohan snorted he knew this wouldn't be easy. Then the source ran up to Gohan and began to kick jab and punch him. Luckily Gohan managed to dodge everyone and actually he seemed to be gaining the upper hand in this fight. Gohan then noticed that he was letting him get the upper hand so that he could jab Gohan with hid blade as he accepted a deadly punch with one hand and stopping a deadly kick with his other hand, he saw it coming and didn't know what to do so he panicked and without realising it he orbed to stand next to Excalibur. How did I do that he thought to himself. ``what how is that possible for a monkey to orb you have no White lighter blood in you'' he snarled at Gohan. Gohan didn't dignify the thing with a response to be honest he didn't know how either. Vegetta had just cracked a man's skull by punching him effortlessly he then mad his way through the endless bodies to do more slaughtering, every couple of seconds he would make sure that the brat was doing alright vegetta knew that if it was him fighting at that moment with the source he would have been dead by now he was amazed that Gohan could last without even suffering a blow not once. Goku meanwhile was busy doing a bit of slaughtering himself.

Gohan stood by Excalibur protecting it by forming a strong barrier around it using the energy of his ki. ``pah that shield wont last long against my power'' he proclaimed, ``oh it'll last alright, last until I finish my transformation that is'' he proudly stated. ``what that's impossible you have reached the pinnacle of you're pitiful power you know that I know that'' the source replied. ``really, I will not let you have Excalibur I will protect it as if I was protecting P'' he said and a tear formed in his eye, they where right he thought to himself.

Goku and Vegetta had finished off with the source's miniscule army. ``is that all you got I haven't even broken a sweat'' came vegetta's booming voice as he flew with Goku and landed next to Gohan in the field. `` son what's happening to you'' Goku asked, he began to marvel as his son's ki was increasing at an alarmingly rapid rate. He noticed that his blond hair had grown so much it was surrounding him as a cloak. His eye's where a bottle blue and had red tints in them. Goku and Vegetta then stepped out of the force field and began to attack the source hoping to finish him off….but they knew that wouldn't happen. 10 minuets later they where faring well but not brilliant with the source then he got tired of playing with them and flung them into the wall using his telekinesis and leaving them on the ground powerless now. (a.n. it's really late at night and I seriously cant be asked to write a vivid battle scene I just want to finish the chapter at this point)

The source then walked over to Gohan's shield and he tried to breach it. But Gohan was still transforming. An array of colours where swirling around his muscular body and making them grow. His hair now was short again but still a blonde shade he was nearly transformed.

5 minuets later Gohan's transformation was complete. He looked like an angel. You couldn't see gohan only his muscular outline. His body now was a dazzling mystical blue/white light. Yet his eye's where a ferocious red. Gohan the walked past the source and walked towards his father and Vegetta he then put his hand over them and healing them. They both then looked up at the teen gob smacked ad In owe. ``Gohan is that really you?'' Goku asked. ``yes father it is I really don't know how this happened this isn't a saiyan form.'' he said in a heavenly voice. ``you aren't dead are you'' came his father's worried reply. He laughed ``nope although that would be easier to explain'' he said again in a melodious voice. ``the prophecy Goku I think it mite be true'' Vegetta whispered to goku. Goku just nodded in response.

``a red fire then surrounded Gohan's hands and gloves of fire appeared in them, Gohan then realised their purpose the asnwer was swirling in the back of his mind. ``the one with the pure heart, with intentions true shall weald the sword of justice by protecting his unrightfully hands with the gloves of the true air through the chosen one's element he shall be guardian of the blade.'' Gohan recited aloud. And plucked the sword out of the stone.

``blast……I shall be back Gohan more powerful than ever and I will take the sword and the beauty's virginity mark my words I will have her'' the source's voice echoed through the cave as he shimmered out.

Gohan then walked over to his father and Vegetta. ``come on guy's I have something to do I broke something have to fix it… oh and I'll stay like this until I use my energy regretfully or until Phoenix show's me how to power down'' he answered as if he knew what they where thinking. ``can you read'' Vegetta and Goku began to say in unison ``yes'' the boy's reply came out of his mouth before they spoke their words!.
Gohan then grabbed their arms and orbed them out and back to earth to capsule corp. Goku and Vegetta where orbed into the living room area where Chichi and Bulma where crying they began to comfort their lovers, oblivious to the fact that Gohan didn't orb in with them.

For Gohan had orbed into the room where Phoenix lay staring at the ceiling. She didn't even flinch when Gohan entered the room. ``forgive me'' he said whilst sitting on the bed next to her. She then spoke, those where the first words that came out of her mouth that night. ``I'm leaving I cant be anywhere near you Gohan, im going back to the land of fire I don't belong here'' she said emotionless.

Will Phoenix leave to the land of fire never to be seen again? What happened to Gohan? Review to find out
………………………………........................to

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment