Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Where am I ??? Part 1

Dear readers,im irritated cause my story
was interrupted cause my computer shut down on me
SO This story Consists of violenc confusion
romance and flashbacks so pay attention and enjoy!!! ^^
Thank you

Chapter 2 - Where am I ??? Part 1

Chapter 2 - Where am I ??? Part 1
"wha-what am i doing here?
Where-where am I?
Whats going on!?" the girl Asked, waking suddenly, in a bed that was not her own.
"what-what is this place?" She asked herself quietly, sitting up in the bed and looking around.
she was sitting in a small cream colored room, with no windows, and light green carpetting.
The bed was cream colored as well, except for the bed post wich was, well it apeard to be wooden, and most importantly it was warm.

She had been out in the cold darkness for so long that the warmth and brightness of the room was the first thing she noticed.
Then she remembered the wound, and how it stung against the blistering cold, and how she felt at that time.
She then touched her side to see if she was still bleeding. She soon discovered that bandages had covered the wound, and settled the bleeding to a seeming stop.

"hm", she thought, when she noticed A steel door Streight in front of her.
"It seemed odd, that such a cold looking door be in such a simple and pleasantly warm room", Then it struck her again. Where was she?

She then got out of bed and began to walk toward the door to open it. the wound began to hurt a little, but she ignored it, and opened the door.
At first, she just peeked through a little, to see if any one was there, and noticed two figures just outside the steel door.

They were two robots, one silver and one gold, at first they didnt notice her, but when she made an attempt to close the door, it made a loudish kind of squeek
and now both robots were staring streight at her.

To be continued...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MikaTastic on December 22, 2008, 11:20:01 AM

MikaTastic on
MikaTasticwoah! very suspensful! i need to know... whats going on? XD