Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - greetings

Dear readers,im irritated cause my story
was interrupted cause my computer shut down on me
SO This story Consists of violenc confusion
romance and flashbacks so pay attention and enjoy!!! ^^
Thank you

Chapter 3 - greetings

Chapter 3 - greetings
(in the point of view of the girl,kiki,)

"HELLO!" one of the robots said happily, "I'M Decoe!"
"And I'm Bocoe!" the other said, shoving the first one out of the way.
Then the golden robot 'decoe' shove bocoe, the silver one, aside and said, "we're here to gaurd you!"
thenbocoe shoved decoe out of the way again, "to make sure you dont escape!" he said.
" Ha Ha HA! Nonsence!, nonsence!, we just saw you adrift, and took you out of the cold, hahaha...",A shadey figure made his way to the front of the door.
"the names docter eggman, but for you you can just call me eggman." the figure said, as he bowed and grinned.

When he came into the light I saw that he was a very tall, plump man, with a large orange mustache, And large round specticle on his head and smaller ones over his eyes.

He stopped grinnig suddenly and crossed his arms. "hm.... Now that your awake, May as well show you around our humble abode."
he turned and walked back out of the way of the door, and erged me to follow, while decoe and bocoe stood straight, side by side, as I began to walk out.

I followed him nervously into a dark hallway and continued to walk untill I saw a bright light. I shielded my eyes unill they got used to it,
then I saw the room we were in, it was magnificant.

It had yellow walls with bright red carpet and 3 black shelves in the room, it was so bright and colorful.
"So - Who would like to show our knew guest around the ship?...Rouge, How bout you?!" doctor eggman said grinning a somewhat sinister smile, and glaring at a white bat sitting in the corner of the room, reading a magazine of some type.
"OH NO eggie!" she said standing up," Your not about to make me some kids babysitter" she finished, her hands on her hips.
"hmm...., What about rainbow, wheres she at?" he asked, scraching his head.
"Shes in the kitchen getting everyone some meals for supper" a voice said from in the shadows of a second hallway from across the room.
"Realy? well- what compelled her to do that" doctor eggman asked

the voice finally came out of the shadows, it was a black hedgehog with red stripes.
"hm-m?, i dont know she wanted to.", the hedgehog shrugged.
"hm..., shadow! why dont you show our little guest around hahaha" doctor eggman said laughing, as he shoved me closer to the dark hedgehog, I had stumbled on my way over to him, and almost bumped into him "whoa", yelped quietly.
He shook his ,ok and started walking off. He looked back,"are you coming?", He said sinisterly.

to be continued...

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MikaTastic on December 22, 2008, 11:22:43 AM

MikaTastic on
MikaTasticvery nice! i had no idea it was a sonic story :D

poppixie101 on December 22, 2008, 11:23:17 AM

poppixie101 on
poppixie101thnk you ^^

poppixie101 on December 22, 2008, 11:22:59 AM

poppixie101 on
poppixie101LOL