Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The plot

Dear readers,im irritated cause my story
was interrupted cause my computer shut down on me
SO This story Consists of violenc confusion
romance and flashbacks so pay attention and enjoy!!! ^^
Thank you

Chapter 4 - The plot

Chapter 4 - The plot
(in the point of view of the narrater)

"heheheh..., things seem to be going acording to plans", doctor eggman grinned.
"we'll hold her for ransome here untill they meet our demands,
best part is, she Doesnt remember a thing!".

"hm..., I dont know, what if she remembers somthing, or they try to fight back?", rouge glared.

" Rouge..., you wory too much!, her clan has already suffered through three wars, they can barely stand up, let alone fight.
Plus! I believe Im doing them a favor. they thought that there princess was dead, and here comes eggman to the rescue!
Im returning her to them, you know, of course for a price", He grinned again, sinisterly.

"hm..., What about shadow, or goodie goodie Rainbow? what if they blab about this to her?
Then what?", rouge asked, rubbing her chin." or decoe and bocoe?".

"decoe and bocoe are loyal, they wont tell a soul. and as for shadow and rainbow...
they dont even know about the scheam." he said happily.
"hm... Ok then, one more question, what exactly is the reward?" rouge asked,
her arms crossed.
"heheheh... I have her up for three chaos emralds!" he smled happily holding up three fingers.
"Hm... Now your talking my language, egghead!" she grinned in agreement to the plan.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment