Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Show me the ropes

Dear readers,im irritated cause my story
was interrupted cause my computer shut down on me
SO This story Consists of violenc confusion
romance and flashbacks so pay attention and enjoy!!! ^^
Thank you

Chapter 5 - Show me the ropes

Chapter 5 - Show me the ropes
Shadow starts leading Kiki through different rooms and hallways when they come up to a big silver door with grey plastic handles. “Whats - whats this place?” Kiki asked so quietly it was hard for shadow to hear what she was talking about, but he kind of figured she asked about the door. He stared, “this is the kitchen” he said with the same harsh tone as last time as he began to open the door. She stared at the small room, certainly not fit to be a dining area, much less a kitchen. The place seemed more like a closet, and it didn’t deserve the large doors it was given. Inside at the left of the room pots were boiling and beeping like they in some kind of fire drill warning people to leave the ship, and at the right, a small counter lay full of food like cabbages and carrots, and fish all sliced and waiting to be cooked with their fellow food friends. In the back of the room she saw a tall cat fiddling with the stove controls and using her tail to try and reach the fridge on the other side. All of the sudden she shifted from a cat to a monkey it seemed, for she now had a long enough tail to reach the fridge door and her ears grew double in size and were rounded. Kiki, at the sight of this jumped a little in shock, While shadow just shook his head and crossed his arms, as he seemed to do constantly. The white and light blue uh… ‘monkey’ turned around finally and dropped a cartin of milk she grabbed with her newly found tail. “OH!- he-hello!” She smiled trying to pick up what she spilt, “you must be that girl we saw drifting out side, Hi! I’m Rainbow!” she said a little worried, as she shape shifted back to her original cat like form. Kiki lowered her head a little. It seemed stating “Hey you must be that girl we saw drifting out side” wasn’t a good start to the conversation, but Kiki made due with the introduction and tried to introduce herself “Heh-ye-yeah, I’m Kiki” she pointed out with the same Hard-to-hear voice that really was hard to hear, but as did Kiki, Rainbow made due with the introduction. “nice to meet you,” Rainbow said smiling, “Um… I’m making supper, it should be done soon, but do you want me to maybe show you around a little?” she asked pleasantly, as shadow glared at something in a hall way not too far from here. “ um that would be nice, but… I don’t know, no… It’s ok, but shadow is show…” it didn’t take her long to figure out that he had slipped away some where as they were taking time to talk, “ok…” she said giving up the search for her obviously gone guide. “Great!” Rainbow smiled again, “I can show you to my room!” Rainbow stood up straight then raced out the door, along side her confused friend.

Meanwhile shadow was walking through the in search of what he had seen race by before. He walked slowly until he spotted it again! This time getting a slightly better glimpse as it came then disappeared. It seemed like a dark purple glow that swiftly saw the talk, then vanished. Shadow followed the direction it had reappeared, but nothing! There was no sign of it, “show yourself!” He growled, but again nothing happened the ghostly figure was gone and shadow had no reason to continue the search, though he did any way, shouting once more “show your self!”

Kiki was being led, again through hall way after hall way, as many hallways as you wouldn’t have thought to be on a ship traveling through space like there was no where to go, until finally they made it to a bright red wooden door (obviously the interior of this place wasn’t thought out very well) that opened up to a Bright cream colored room, much like the one Kiki herself was in, only it had desk with a little light blue and brown music box on it, along side a picture frame. The room also had a wood closet and poster and pictures hanging all along the walls. “Ta-da! And this is my room!, It’s not much, but I like it myself so, welcome to my abode” Rainbow smiled bowing as in front of a crowd of people, even though it was only Kiki who was watching as she made her way to the desk with the music box and picture frame on it. “What’s this?” she asked, a little louder this time, or at least in a way that Rainbow could actually hear her, but than again, it could have been all the noise from the steaming pots, for why she couldn’t hear before. Either way she raced over to her desk and clutched the music box in her hand. “Nothing!” She yelped holding the item as though it were her very soul “Um… ok…” Kiki said a little worried “who is this next to you in this picture?” she asked changing the subject. Rainbow grabbed the picture, still holding the music box close. “Oh! That’s my friend pixie” She smiled holding up the picture to show her standing side by side next to a pink dog wearing a purple dress held up with an over sized black belt, she had green eyes and magenta colored hair, and smiled brightly. “Hm… why don’t we go see where shadow went” Rainbow insisted, while putting the picture frame down. “um-Ok” Kiki smiled trying to be friendly, though inside she had no intent on finding him, he actually kind of scared her, but she had no other friend or guide, and didn’t know her way around the place so… she left with Rainbow to find out where he had gotten off to leaving the picture and box locked on her desk, as they walked out of the room. Suddenly a swirl of black and purple mist began to appear in the bright room, It swished and swayed, increasing in size, as it crowded around the small picture frame seemingly holding it up, as though analyzing it. There was a knock at the door. The ghostly smoke dropped the picture and disappeared as it fell. Leaving it broken framed on the ground.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yuai77 on May 21, 2009, 7:04:02 AM

yuai77 on
yuai77AWESOME!!!!

poppixie101 on June 30, 2009, 2:07:56 AM

poppixie101 on
poppixie101thnks ^^