Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - lefwee sick part 1

i messed up the first time but i got this now
this is a sly cooper fan story enjoy

Chapter 1 - lefwee sick part 1

Chapter 1 - lefwee sick part 1
A grey panther with green eyes and blonde hair, wrapped in a ponytail, wearing a deep green diving suit, and clutching a breathing device in her mouth, swam up to a large wood ship swaying in the ocean. A grey and white shak swam up to her frowning, "Hm?...", he thought staring. He looked around wondering where they were. Another ship came up behind them swiftly. "I think we dove a bit to far off Sharky!", The panther exclaimed, when suddenly a cannon ball was shot in the ocean, flying over Sharky, and Katie the young panther, barely missing them as it hit the dark under belly of the first ship. "That Was WAY Too Close!", Sharky stated frantically, sweat drops formed on the side of his forehead from nervousness. "what was that?!", Katie shouted, She swam over to sharky to make sure ok, "Hm...", she thought stroking sharky's back and dorsal fin. "I wonder whats going on up there?, Lets go check it out!", she exclaimed. "Sounds good to me...",he smiled,too distracted by his comfirt to pay attention to what she was saying. Katie started swimming closer to the ship that had been shot. Another bomb came her way, swiftly missing her by a half inch, waking the shark. "Wait what!? Katie! GET BACK HERE!", He shouted Angred, and worried. She came up to the surface to see a flaming ship full of blasts and shots, becomming engulped in fire, her eyes widened. She turned around to see the second ship sailing away, she could see 4 shady figures on it. One at the front of the boat, steering it, two others were sitting close by eachother appearantly holding hands, and the last one seemed very excited, for it seemed to dance about, waving its arms in the air. she looked up, storm clouds rolled in and lightning flashed, when she noticed a pirate hat rimmed with purple and surrounded by shark fins. worried, she dove under water and gasped at the sight of many sharks closing in on a small scarlet parrot with a blue beak, wearing a purple coat and peg leg. He looked unconsious, awaiting his doom. Sharky finally caught up with her, "What Were You THINKING!?, You Could've Gotten blown up or something!!!", He shouted angerly. "Look! He's going to get Eaten! Sharky , we have to do something!" She yelled, disreguarding Sharky's concern for her well being, and pointing toward the bird. "Grrr... What!?", He growled, "You expect Me to fight off all of those Sharks!", He exclaimed sarcastically. ... He frowned, sweat drops formed on his head again, "Oh no! Nono!, I don't see why we have to!, We can't take on ALL of those sharks! Not that many!", He exclaimed. "We have to do Something, we can't just him DIE!" "Why Not!?", Sharky Argued, His friend glared at him in anger, "Fine!", He said finally, as if admitting defeat, "Hop on!..." She climed onto sharky's back, "Ready!?", the shark asked "Let's Go!!!", She said, Holding the shrks dorsal fin tightly, a serious expression on her face, saying she was ready for action!. They charged toward the other sharks, Leavig a flurry of bubbles to scatter behind them. And at just the right moment, Katie hopped off, and swam and grabbed the drowning parrot. meanwhile sharky Chased off the other sharks, threatening to eat them if they didn't get out of his way. He swam up to his panther friend, with a tired worried look on his face, "We Have to get out of here!, the other sharks are starting to fight back!", he pointed out panting. "Right! Lets head back to the island! Maybe we can lose them!", She shouted, "sounds like a plan!", He agreed, "Hop on!" Katie placed the pirate on sharkey's back, then got on herself, weighing the shark down, "uph! Heavy", He said sweating, struggling to get a move on, "Don't go there!", The young girl said irritated at the remark. she took a deep breath of air from her breathing device, then gave it to the bird, in hopes it would help him stay alive, on there way to the Isle.
to be continued...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

poppixie101 on April 18, 2009, 2:27:55 AM

poppixie101 on
poppixie101I was origanally going to make this chapter Way
longer, but I had to get off the computer and I didn't want
all this writing to go to waste hope you like it
and plz comment-Enjoy ^^