Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1-1 Please Dimitri!

hey me again yes i messed up the first 50 times
but heres my story again ^^ a sly cooper story
plz enjoy and forgive me ^^" hehehe....

Chapter 1 - 1-1 Please Dimitri!

Chapter 1 - 1-1 Please Dimitri!
Please!!!Please Dimitri! I promise I won't be too much trouble! Please let me come with you! PLEASE!...", a young yellow kitten with light brown hair and big bright sky blue eyes begged. she was wearing a sky blue short sleeved shirt with tanish cream pants to match. Her eyes were bulging, and bright, as she tired to stare down a tall dark purple iguana with long blueish hair and long fingers. He wore a greenish brown jacket with pants to mach and a scarlet shirt as with a dark belt with a gold buckle. "NO!", He said strictly, looking away, then looked back pointing towards himself with his long fingers, "This is Dimitri's ship, and I say NO!", he repeated. "Come on! please! I've never been on a cruise ship before, I won't be a bother! Please!!!", She asked begging again, staring. Her wide eyes were began to water, but alas! Dimitri didn't budge, "You think I cares 'bout this kind of stuff, No No No little kittykat, Dimitri's answer stays the same, NO!", He repeats in the same strict tone pointing to the ground in enphases to his answer. "PLEASE!!!", She began yelling it now, following him as he tried to walk away, "NO!", "please! Please please!", "NO!", "please with Ice cream!?", "NO NO NO!", Dimitri said angrily, "please with whip cream!?", She asked, and again he said "NO!", Please with whip cream and cherries on top and hot fudge and those little sprinkles and...", Dimitri covered his face with his hands, annoyed "OK! OK!", he said in defeat, "you can come with me... Just go! leaf me alone already!", He said irritated. "Realy!? I can come!? Thank you So much Dimitri!", She exclaimed, giving him a surprizing hug. He became embarassed a little, but then quickly shoved her away, "You come here, 3pm., don't be late little kittykat, Dimitri's cruise waits for no one!", He shouted, as she ran off to get packed and ready for tomarrow.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

poppixie101 on April 17, 2009, 8:49:28 AM

poppixie101 on
poppixie101this chapter I had some trouble with
not just by getting it on here, but with Dimitri
I have trouble getting his character right
I mean the vocabulary they have for him in the games
isn't as understandable as I hoped, in an alternate chapter
he says something egosentric at the end, but I took it it out
any ways i don't know what else realy to say bout the chapter
I guess just - enjoy ^^