Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - minisode 1 Ipod!

hey me again yes i messed up the first 50 times
but heres my story again ^^ a sly cooper story
plz enjoy and forgive me ^^" hehehe....

Chapter 2 - minisode 1 Ipod!

Chapter 2 - minisode 1 Ipod!
Neko walked through the door of the room carrying a small white rectangular electronic device in her right hand, and a pair of head phones in her left, smiling widely. "I present to you, The Ipod!"' she announced holding the device up in the air. Arpeggio and Dimitri stared, where as to Neyla, standing back behind them, just looked up toward the ceiling, bored. "it plays music, I filled it up with about 5,000 songs! you'll each get to pick which one you like the best and I'll write it down in my info book!", she smiled. The thought of Neko having an info book about them made Arpeggio feel a little uncomfertable, and finding out they were all gathered together just to listen to music, sounded like a waste of time, but he felt compelled to, so as to not dissapoint his feline friend, where as Dimitri didn't realy care about why she was letting them listen to music, he just wanted to listen to it. And as for Neyla, she still seemed as though she didn't realy care. Neko passed the Ipod to Arpeggio, and placed the headphones on his head, he adjusted them then skimmed through the content of the device till he settled on a song. He closed his eyes in enjoyment to the tune. "Perfect!" Neko exclaimed, " you've picked one!" She grabbed her clipboard and a pencil, then grabbed one side of the headphones, and adjusted it to fit just over the both of them. She had snuggled up so close to Arpeggio, that the side ofher face pressed against his, making him feel even more uncomfertable. she closed her eyes smiling, as she let herself sink into the sweet tune. "hm... Classical!", she smiled, writing on her clipboard. Dimitri stared irritated, crossing his arms. It was unclear weather he was jealous or just wanted his music. She took off the headphones and grabbed back the Ipod to give to Dimitri, who happily searched for his fave song. "did you pick one Dimitri?" Neko asked. "you know it-Dig this beat!", he said pressing the headphones close to his hear holes. She reached up high to try and grab them from him, but it was no good. "Dimitri um...Dimitri!...Dimitri!!!" she shouted getting irritated. "Oh for pity sakes!" Neyla got up and snatched the headphones from Dimitri and tossed them to Neko, who stummbled to catch them, Then placed them on her own head. "hiphop!, thought so!" she smiled writing it down on her clipboard. " and uh... last but not um, least, here you go Neyla" Neko said handing her the Ipod. Neyla snatched away it away and placed the headphones on her head and switched to her fave song. she listened for a while, then gave it to Neko smircking. Neko put on the headphones and listened a little. Her eyes grew wide, and she began to stwitch. Clonk!-suddenly, she fell to the floor, Arpeggio and Dimitri stared worried, there eyes wide. they stared back at Neyla, who was grinning evil like back at them "Heheheheh...." she grinned.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

poppixie101 on April 17, 2009, 8:58:49 AM

poppixie101 on
poppixie101this is just an in between chapters minisode
that usually has nothing to do with the story
but i got the Idea from my sister and I thought it was
neat so I added it, be prepared I'm hoping to add lots more
between the chapters of this story. and I am also a little bit guilty that I pulled away from Neko's character to make this
but I hope you like it any way ^^