Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduction (0)

The beginning of a huge story of a swllow girl who found one of the rare natural chaos crystal.
Is objective it's to collect them all to restore natural peace on earth!

Chapter 1 - Introduction (0)

Chapter 1 - Introduction (0)


Chaos Natural Crystal

Introduction





Hi there, my name is Tyrya.
It is a rarely name from the years 2109…
Since the heavy hot on the earth, animal was just muting to became just like a little way of a human(here come sega hehehe lol).

I think I don't say what am i?
A swallow but since a day anormal think was there transforming myself in a strange human form!

Someone say then it was because my real human form is coming back, some others say it's because I am special.
But only one says it's was because of my blue sapphire necklace.
Alright, I guess it beginning like that:
Once a day of my winter vacancy with friends we all decided to go at a ski resort…
We are forming a total of 5.
-Me
-Black tails( I wonder who is him XD)
Him seem to be like a fox but him have 2 tails but likely like a fox,
Him is black and white color and he is not really a very talking guy!
-Radeon
More dumb then the more dumb in the world but sometime when itself concentrate
him back to a normal body, this one is the only one human of the gang but we never insult itself because of that, a same him is stupid some we like it!
-Zenax
A weird cat different to the other, this one have long hair, the normal of the cat don't have hair! She have the same name of is AND. Different to me she like more to a human/cat.

She like custom clothes to wear, and like special sword than she make by it self for fun.

She never likes the racist people who always make her sick, but those days no one doing that
and all knows for why! Beware the martial cat attack!

-Zyrkoras
She wearing a pretty weird name from his generation of water dragon, dragon never existed since a day some crazy scientific make that dragon with fish and kindly weird birds, results, the subject gone crazy and gone with is female deep in the near ocean of the lab.

She ever loved aquatic school because water is not very a problem for him; she can go faster than the other and doesn't need of oxygen.

She hate guy who check his aquatic thing and always correct them. She only want a cool guy one who want a girl for they're value.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment