Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Jasper

Dusk is about Surri and Jasper. I alreddy told u peepl about it and that I'd send it here so ya. It's gunna happn cuz Surri soooo much coolr than Alice.

Chapter 2 - Jasper

Chapter 2 - Jasper
Afterschool.A time that I love.I don't have to sit in a small desk and listen to the things I already know.
Alice and I decided to go down to Port Angeles. She knew there would be other seniors were gonna be there.
We walked out of Ulta.It's an intoxicating place where cosmetic products are unlimited.
A girl was sitting on a bench out side of a tall building. Hey, that's my partner in biology!Her pale blue eyes gazed at a book.She looked so focused.I stared.
Alice gasped.
"NO!"
I looked above the girl. THe building suddenly caught fire.It started to fall.
I imagined my biology partner being crushed.I pushed it out of my mind.I didn't think of what to do next.Shoving Alice out of my way,I raced lightning speed torward the girl.
I pretty much tackeled her, pushing her into a parked car,leaving a dent in the side doors.
She gasped,wrapping her arms around me.I looked upon her frightened face.I never really noticed,but this girl was beautiful.
"Uh,hi,"I said nervously,"I'm Jasper Hale.Well,Cullen."
IDIOT!Why am I stammering in front of this girl?!Alice was my girlfriend!Slash wife!I didn't really consider Alice my wife since we can live forever(READERS:don't tell her that).
"Okay, more like Jasper Hale Cullen."
She giggled.
"I'm Surri.Well-"
She looked at the destroyed building.
"I guess I owe you one,"she chucklled.
I didn't know what it was,but I felt this strange feeling that I didn't feel when i met Alice.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

felicitycullen on April 12, 2009, 10:50:10 AM

felicitycullen on
felicitycullenLOL!!!!! READERS DON'T TELL HER THAT!!!!!!!!>XDDDDD