Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

a boy. merged with a cabbage

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
another random one

A giant traffic light exploded in the middle of the night and the radio waves generated from the explosion went to the house of a sleeping boy and turned him into....*dramatic music* CABBAGE BOY! Faster than a speeding fart, smarter than vegetables with glasses, hungrier than a rabid werewolf and... i actually cant think of anything else to go with the superman theme. The boy, little knowing of what just happened continiued to sleep through the night. The next morning some kid was stuck in a tree "HELP CABBAGE BOY, HELP ME!" So cabbage boy looked out of the window and said "WHO!?!"
"YOU!!!" yelled the little midget fella in the tree " YOU"RE CABBAGE BOY!"
"Am I?"
"YES!!"
"well, what do you want ME to do about it?!" Sayed Cabbage boy
"HELP ME!"
"but Im scared of height.... ALRIGHT! STOP YELLING!!"
"i have"
"NO YOU HAVENT!" Yelled Cabbage boy
"errr, I have"
"Ok" So cabbage Boy Got the little midget fella out of the tree and started saying Oxymorons, like Military Intellegence and Pretty Ugly. Every one was angry that Cabbage boy likes to eat cabbage and that being faster than a speeding fart doesnt mean you dont smell.

May add another chapter if i get enough complements.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

theWriter on November 26, 2005, 9:27:11 AM

theWriter on
theWriterIt's soooo disturbing. Yet...I like cabbage boy. He is cool.
Yet disturbing...
Oh well.

Werecat13 on August 19, 2005, 3:10:56 PM

Werecat13 on
Werecat13Haha! I love it! It's random, randomness rox! Continue, keep goin'! PLEEEASE?!

spinnerofmagic on July 8, 2005, 6:00:57 PM

spinnerofmagic on
spinnerofmagicyay! so funny!

psycho-the-rabbit on June 23, 2005, 7:49:18 PM

psycho-the-rabbit on
psycho-the-rabbithahahaha
freaking funny!!!