Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

johnny is a chick and she found a fish and some mushrooms

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
What ever pops into my head ill write, im aiming for funny...

A huge gigantic.... MUSHROOM pops out of the ground and... some kid, named.... John, well John, she stares at the mushroom, and says in awe: "Wow, that is a huge gigantic mushroom!" John takes a bite and she gets poisoned cuz its not a mushy, its a toadstool, like on Mario, only not nice. Then her mum says 'Johnny, come inside' and Johnny says 'Mum dont call me Johnny! And ive been poisoned by a mushroom!" Mum says "you cant get poisoned by mushys, now come inside and eat your tea!" but Johnny feels a BIT sick after eating the mushstool and spews on the doorstep of their cute little house with lots of pretty flowers that used to be pretty until the smelled the spew, then they wilted. Johnny felt better after a nice spew and walked inside and yelled "WHATS FOR DINNER!?" cos she was empty now that she had spewed all her breakfast and snacks and lunch and more snacks and toadstool up. Mum yelled: "MACCAS!" cos they live in a tree, maccas was a delicacy and it costed alot.. like two whole BUCKS!! And they ate it and there was fat and they saw that it was good so they ate it again and became obese.

Chapter 2
THEN! a squillion toadstools camed out of the sky! SO Johnny the girl John chopped the heads off the squillion mushrooms and a gasquillion mushrooms came out of they're stump stalk thingies and they started laughing! "laughing toadstools?!" Exclaimed John "I must be going mad!!" John was going mad and she just realised she had gone mad and fell over. a giant fish came and saved her from the evil laughing mushroom. "Hello I'm Fish!" said the fish, "who are you unintelligent 'uman?"
"IM NOT UNINTELLIGENT AND I'M NOT A HUMAN!!" Yelled johnny
"I'M A CLINGON!"
"prove it " said the fish
"K'niz, Spik C'lung ukon"said johnny
"ok i belive you" AND THEY LIVEDED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Werecat13 on August 19, 2005, 3:15:42 PM

Werecat13 on
Werecat13You're one of my favs too! Your writing style is just SO funny!

spinnerofmagic on July 8, 2005, 6:02:59 PM

spinnerofmagic on
spinnerofmagicheehee, i love your stories. They give me a good laugh, i would LOVE it if you wrote more. ur on mah favs!

pretty______ugly on June 15, 2005, 6:04:09 PM

pretty______ugly on
pretty______uglyi thought it was funny