Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Snow kisses

Anzu and Jou get stuck at a bus stop during a snow storm. Rated T for very very long and descriptive kissing.

Chapter 1 - Snow kisses

Chapter 1 - Snow kisses
Pretty elf ninja here! This is just an experiment to see how detailed I can get. Review if you like it. If you dont, thats just too bad.


Anzu sneezed, and glared at the snow falling from the sky. Miserably, she observed her surroundings again for the eleventh time. She was sitting at a bus stop in the middle of fiercely inconvenient snowstorm. There was nothing to be seen outside of the tiny, clear shelter, except for white snow that blended in with the pale sky.

Darn it, came the natural reaction to such a problem. In the distance, an occasional crunch of snow could be heard. She turned her head anxiously.

Squinting her eyes to see better, Anzu discovered that the sound was coming from a man walking towards the stop. She leaped up and looked closer through the clear walls of the stop. The man hardly noticed the stop, but acknowledged it enough to lean against the wall. Anzu ran out of the shelter and helped him inside.

Sir, are you okay She asked after helping him onto the bench in the shelter. He slowly nodded, and pulled his hat to reveal messy blonde hair. He looked up at her, with gratitude.

Anzu? He asked. She was just as surprised to see Jou as he was to see her. Damn, Im glad to see you.

Joey, what are you doing out here?! Anzu demanded. He started shivering violently. Anzu nervously move her self onto his lap.

What are you, He was interrupted by her wrapping her arms around his waste. Her warmth comforted his nerves.

I cant let you get hypothermia, so Im warming you up, She explained. Joey looked into her eyes, then laid his face against her shoulder.

Thanks a bunch, He said with evident relief. Her scent filled his nose, and he was even more grateful. Her chest moved against his as she breathed. His heart thumped noisily; it was a wonder Anzu didnt feel it.

Feel any better? Anzu asked.
Im doing great, Joey partially laughed. He looked back into her eyes. Anzu noticed how close their faces were thanks to the position she was in. Are you okay?

Im fine, She answered. He smiled.

I never thought youd let me be this close to you, He confessed. Anzu blushed.

What do you mean? She asked.

He brushed his lips against hers. Anzu understood, and their lips touched a second time. Softly they caressed the sweet skin decorating their mouths. The lightest taste of each others warmth remained, making them long for more.

Joey slid his hands around Anzus waste, and she began to trace his shoulders, and muscles. They kissed again. It was like silk against silk. Anzu left her mouth slightly open. Their tongues also kissed. He slid his against her teeth, then let she massage his tongue with her taste buds.

They parted for a moment for breath. Their faces still touched, and they inhaled one anothers breath.

Im not quite finished, Jou mumbled as he lightly kissed her face. His lips softly trailed down to her chin.

Me neither, Anzus arms laced around his neck. Timely and passionate, theyre lips and tongues acted as an orchestra. He sucked on her bottom lip. His teeth played with her skin, and she caressed his face with her hands. His fingers traced every curve of her chest, waste, and back.

They continued kissing each other like this. Eventually they fell back onto the bench. Joey shifted his weight so he wouldnt crush her. The parted for breath again.

Oh, Jou, Anzu began. I was not expecting this today.

Me neitha, He added. Ive been waiting for this day. I love you Anzu.

I love you too, She kissed his nose. They were about to kiss again, when the bus rolled infront of the stop. Anzu pushed him off of her, embarrassed to be seen in that position in public.

Man! I forgot about the stupid bus! Joey grumbled. Anzu sneezed. Oh well, lets go. Well have to actually go on a date next time, I guess.

THE END!!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment