Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Goomba

This is a funny tale of an Italian plumber who was tricked. You'll laugh at this one.

Chapter 1 - The Goomba

Chapter 1 - The Goomba
The Goomba

There was an Italian plumber named Mario. He was just taking his morning constitutional when he encountered a goomba. "Good morning, there." greeted Mario. "Yo! Wut up? I heard that if you go into that cave, Michael Jackson and Barney will get you high!" lied the goomba. "Really?" asked Mario. "Yeah!" replied the goomba. "okay." said Mario. So he went into the cave to his right. Little did he know, though, that there was actually a sumo piranha plant in there. The goomba went up to the cave with a lounge chair and popcorn and said, "All right! This is gonna be shizzle! Ha ha!" Inside the cave, Mario was waiting for Michael Jackson and Barney to bang him. "Hello?" called out Mario. "Michael Jackson? Barmey? I'm ready to get high now! Hello?" Mario waited for a couple of seconds and when no one was coming, he sat down and said, "Gee, this is taking a long time. I wonder if there's something wrong with them. Maybe I should go check. Hmmm... What's that noise?" When Mario turned around, the sumo piranha plant was standing right next to Mario snarling and growling as if there were no tomorrow. Off camera, Mario screamed and the sumo piranha plant ate Mario and spit out his skull and some other bones. The goomba was laughing hysterically outside the cave. He picked up Mario's skull and said, "dog." as he was walking away, stil hysterically laughing.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

johnnyshroom221 on April 22, 2008, 7:31:54 AM

johnnyshroom221 on
johnnyshroom221You obviously have some issues wth Mario.