Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The D!oh Fish

This is a really great story that will make you laugh. Just a random story.

Chapter 1 - The D!oh Fish

Chapter 1 - The D!oh Fish
The D!oh Fish

"Hey, Mario, you wanna go see the D!oh Fish?" "Yeah!" shouted Mario with joy. Mario and Luigi were on vacation. They were tired of kicking Bowser's *** all the time, so they went to Isle Delphino to relax. They were going to an attraction called the D!oh Fish. There were 5 fish in 5 seperate ponds and they would each "d!oh" every 5 seconds or so. When Mario and Luigi arrived at the attraction, Mario was amazed at the D!oh Fish "d!oh"ing. After Mario was done looking at the D!oh Fish, Luigi went up to Mario's ear and whispered, "Some say that if you jump in the water with the D!oh Fish, you become a D!oh Fish yourself." Mario thought this was cool and, without thinking, jumped in with the D!oh Fish. When Mario came up from the water, he looked up at Luigi and said, "Am I a D!oh Fish yet?" As Mario said this, all the D!oh Fish slowly swam towards him and evilly smiled at him. Mario looked at the many D!oh Fish that were circling him and then said, "Uh oh." Just then, all the D!oh Fish leaped up on Mario and ate him and there were a lot of people watching. Luigi was laughing hysterically, filming the entire thing with a camera that he had brought with him to Isle Delphino as the D!oh Fish ate him up and his bones were floating on the water. After that, Luigi went home and posted the clip all over the Internet. It was one of the most popular video clips on Youtube and Myspace for about 3 years. It was even on CNN news! Luigi became rich and famous and got over $100,000,000,000 for the video. He became richer than Bill Gates and Madonna. He bought 100 houses all over the world, 88 cars, most Lambourginis, and in all his houses he had huge plasma TVs everywhere with over 100,000 channels known to man, 14 known to dogs, and 66 known to monkeys, and 4 known to lizards, really high speed internet that would never lose its signal even during a power outage, and digital phones that could call all over the world and Mars at no charge. Other places only 5 cents a minute. He had many other things in his houses, and he had parties at his housesalmost every night where all these famous celebrities from all over the world would attend. He soon became the founder of Booze.net, a place for videos just like Youtube except with more features than Youtube, and he made more money like that. He continued to live like a celebrity for the rest of his life. The End.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment