Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Almost there

My first FAN FIC

Chapter 3 - Almost there

Chapter 3 - Almost there
Dear Journal,

Phil (my dad) says we should be arriving at our new house any moment. Great. There I will see that the huge mansion that will make it obvious to everyone I am rich. I am really looking forward to this. You can tell I am being sarcastic about this right? Well anyways it is a nice sunny day in well wherever we are. I mean I know were we are going but not exactly were we are at the moment. We are going to live at the smallest state in the US, Rhode Island. That is all I know. I don't know the specifics like what town we are living in because really, I could care less. Oh wow we are pulling into a drive way and the hose is even bigger than I expected. I got to go check out my new house. My new big huge house.


"Welcome to Scituate RI were the grass is green , the sky is blue, and the glass is always half full!" Babbled Phil
"At least 1 person here is optimistic," Thought Chachi.
She looked around the yard then slowly sauntered into the large house.
She quickly saw it was just what she had suspected; very modern and expensive looking. Chachi marched up the stairs to see what it looked like. Probably knowing Phil and him not knowing anything about me it would probably be all pink and princess themed. If he knew me he would know I would want an awesome red and black room with guitars and my favorite CD's. Chachi walked into her room and her thought became a giant hodgepodge.
"WOW!" She screamed as she stroked the red and black wallpaper. Chachi ran th her bed and ran her fingers of the soft white and black bedspread.
"Well at least I have my room," Chachi thought.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

princesspie12 on May 17, 2009, 12:41:37 AM

princesspie12 on
princesspie12my bad i accidentally made some of it from chachis view