Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Here it comes agian?!?!?

This is a phuny fone call.......Well It Is to me.

Chapter 3 - Here it comes agian?!?!?

Chapter 3 - Here it comes agian?!?!?
Zeta: What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Prenimonia:(confused)You just confessed?????

Niten:(angry)I told you she said mean things!!!!!

Zeta:Hey I tell it like it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prenimonia:Well it's true.

Niten:Yeah that's right......Hey.....you'r trying to change the subject!!!!!!

Zeta: Ok then prove it.

Niten: ok.....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Prenimonia:(fustreated)Noway.....we ain't going through this......Zeta just say that you just tried to change the subject!!!!!!!!

Zeta: Ok..........I changed the subject.

Prenimonia:(Very irritated)Nooooooooooo......I said........Zeta just say that you just tried to change the subject?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Zeta:(calm)I did not try I did!!

Prenimonia:(Very irritated)Nooooooooooo......I said........Zeta just say that you just tried to change the subject?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Zeta:I did not try I did!!

Prenimonia:(Very irritated)Nooooooooooo......I said........Zeta just say that you just tried to change the subject?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Zeta:I did not try I did!!

Prenimonia:(Very irritated)Nooooooooooo......I said........Zeta just say that you just tried to change the subject?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Zeta:I did not try I did!!

Niten:(Confused)Hold on hold on.

Prenimonia and Zeta: What do you want?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Zeta: I am getting tired of this....jkafhkajshfkjhfdueuhkjbviuthrivbrougvbourtgiubvivrugbviuregvbiugiooo85y0348y4vb943uvouuhlviuywq9p854hbviujbnhe 985yhvuy98qiqvhew858vyhnq 8q4wy5wi8 889r7y9587y394qty3984hytguv3048ithyp8q-[8na9jklnff08ijnkl08gignipfuijo;sibjueo975o;siueges09s5670p[5s7usp98euy0sigpu 9e750rus05eguspghj0g[9ige?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Niten:(crying)

Prenimonia: You insensitive girl....boy....thing!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Zeta:are you calling me a boy???????

Prenimonia:Maybe I am or maybe I'm not!!!!!!

Zeta:(angry)YOu know what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Niten:(crying louder)

All that you hear is Prenimonia and Zeta yelling and Niten crying con read the next chapter!!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shadowkat234 on March 12, 2007, 7:06:11 AM

shadowkat234 on
shadowkat234were all those letters and stuff supposed to be curse words?