Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - One morning

This time I got it! It took for ever....My story kept messing up so i got it this time..any how...
this is about me and my friends trying to kill sakura...

Chapter 1 - One morning

Chapter 1 - One morning
I do not own the naruto company....


Hitomi:Ok...you two got the plan?

Mizuko:Yes...I'll destract Orange Fox and Blue bird...While you guys exterminate the Pink Blossom....

Ayashii:This is going to be good!

Mizuko:I'll try not to bring the eo the site...

Ayashii:Are you sure that the plan will work?

Hitomi:Duh! It has to work....or we will die!

Mizuko:Well...I'm going to try my best...

Hitomi:i'll go through the procedures agian...(pulls out a map)Ayashii and I will lure Pink Blossom here.(points to the map)that means that Ayashii...you will need to be nice to Pink Blossom...

Ayashii:Fine...While your doing your thing..I'll set up the traps..While all this is happening...Mizuko will do the most important part...

Mizuko:Distraction

Hitomi:Right!You will take care of Orange Fox and Blue Bird..You will make sure that they won't wonder into the site.If you fail we will die..got it?

Mizuko:I won't let you down!

Ayashii:Do we have to let her do it?

Hitomi:Yes! She is the only one who can!while she is doing her thing...we will be procceding with the extermination of Pink Blossom.When we are done we will send a signal for mozuko to retreat.(Closas the map and gives it to Mizuko)Any questions?

Ayashii:Umm..what about the White goat?

Hitomi:Mizuko this situation is up to you...What are you going to do?

Mizuko;I see whenn it happens..

Hitomi:Ok then...on the count of3....1....

Ayashii:2...

Mizuko:3...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment