Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - What!!!

Jennifer and Hiei switched!See if they can get threw a walk in each others shoes.+_+

Chapter 1 - What!!!

Chapter 1 - What!!!
They Switched!!!!!

By:punkrocker

We find our heros at Jennifer's house.Hiei and Jennifer have been going out for a month.Things have been a little bumpy."Hiei,Hiei where are you?!"Jennifer yelled.She was walking thourgh the hall."Hiei,you better not be snopping around in spell case!"Jennifer yelled.She heard somthing from her room.She opened the door to find Hiei doing exactly what she thought."Hiei!".Hiei turned around and saw Jennifer with her arms crossed."Hiei,that is the third time this week!"(Hiei is in trouble+_+)"Ever since I told you not to go in my spell case and what do you do go into it!"Jennifer took the bottle from Hiei's hand."Do you have any idea what this can do to you?!?"."I was looking for somthing to enhance my strength or to make me invinsible."Hiei explained.Hiei grabbed the bottle."Hiei,in the past few days youv'e turn your self into a rabbit,a cat,and a toddler."Jennifer explained."So,this is different.Hiei drank the bottle."Hiei noooo!"Jennifer screamed.(Jennifer is doing a lot of yelling)A puff of smoke covered the room."cough cough Hiei a my head."The smoke cleared.Both Jennifer and Hiei were looking at each other like looking in the mirror."Oh krud I'm you"Hiei was looking at his new body."Well Hiei this is another mess you got us into."Jennifer was patting her chest.Hiei was getting use to his new body he stumbled a couple of times trying to walk."Well this is great just great how am I supposed to go to the bathroom?"Jennifer said confused.



To be countined....





















Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Yukina-chun on June 28, 2005, 12:42:15 PM

Yukina-chun on
Yukina-chunHiei seems to cause A LOT of trouble and now he and Jennifer switched! I wonder how Jennifer IS gonna use the bathroom?? 0_o