Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Oh great!

Jennifer and Hiei switched!See if they can get threw a walk in each others shoes.+_+

Chapter 2 - Oh great!

Chapter 2 - Oh great!
They Switched
2


By:punkrocker











Last time Hiei and Jennifer traded places.Lets see if they make it through it."Hiei my parents are going to home any minute.What are we going to do?!"Jennifer was panicing."Will just have to act like each other until we find the antidote."Hiei explained.He was still getting use to the fact that he was in a girl's body."Jennifer,were back!Hello Jennifer,come on out and give your dad a hug."Voices were coming from the living room."Oh no my parents! I'm in the shower mom!"Jennifer yelled."So how long do we have to keep this up?"Hiei was trying to walk without falling.(I think he liked it better when he was short+_+)"For a week or so."Jennifer explained."But don't we have to go on that camping trip tomorrow?"Hiei questioned."Thats right but they have seen a alot of weird stuff already."Jennifer explained .Hiei walked out into the hall way.(Just so your paying attention Hiei is in Jennifer's body)"There's my girl."man with black and white streaks was hugging Jennifer's body."It's been a month since I've seen my little girl."A woman with light brown kissed her cheek."And who's that?"Jennifer's dad was looking at Hiei.(Or Jennifer) "Oh He's my boyfriend Hiei."Hiei explained."He's kinda short isn't he."Jennifer's dad teased."Arthur,Jennifer he's quite a catch."She looked at him(or her)and gave him a hug."Well,we have to get ready for our trip tomorrow."Both Jennifer and Hiei ran for Jennifer's room."That was close."Hiei took a sigh of relief."Jennifer?"Jennifer was fast asleep.Hiei carried her to her bed and curled up beside her.(Shall we skip to the camping trip well thats next time)







To be countined...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Yukina-chun on June 28, 2005, 12:48:17 PM

Yukina-chun on
Yukina-chunI think Hiei likes being the girl 'cause of her body esspecially 'cause it's Jennifer's body and I think Hiei is discovering how it's like to be tall. ^^