Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Wedding ring

Jennifer and Hiei switched!See if they can get threw a walk in each others shoes.+_+

Chapter 3 - Wedding ring

Chapter 3 - Wedding ring
What happen?

By:punkrocker










We left Jennifer and Hiei in Jennifer's room.Let's see what happens.Hiei was slowly opening his eyes."What happened"Hiei looked at his body and saw that he was in his normal body."I'm back in my own body yay!"Jennifer yelled joyfully.She rememberd somthing she had saw on Hiei's arm."A Hiei,their is somthing I need to show you."Jennifer pulled up the only sleeve on her shirt.She revealed a white dragon a lot like Hiei's.Hiei was surpised to see the dragon on her arm."Legend has it that the white and the black dragon must be joined as one to form the Ying Yang dragon."Jennifer explained.Hiei looked at the dragon wraped in bandages."If this so......we must join as one."Hiei kneeled on one knee and said this"Jennifer Benji will you be my bride?"(+Dropped dead on the floor+WHAT!!!!)Hiei with his crimson eyes looked into her green eyes.(Remember that they've be going out for a month she gradauted from collage that month)"Yes"Jennifer aid softly and kissed Hiei.(If you guys are still awake I'll countine this next week as Wedding plans)







To be countined.....
[/b]

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jesslovesbilly82 on July 21, 2005, 2:55:43 PM

jesslovesbilly82 on
jesslovesbilly82that was sooooo good.

Yukina-chun on June 28, 2005, 12:54:59 PM

Yukina-chun on
Yukina-chunHiei is thinking about getting married WAY to early but it is so sweet! The Black and the White Dragons MUST unite!! ^ ^ I wonder how their wedding plans are gonna go?