Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New game

They all get stuck in a video game and have to get out.Find out if they get out or not.+_+

Chapter 1 - New game

Chapter 1 - New game
Yuyu Hakusho Video game chase

By:punkrocker











Our heros are at Jennifer's house.Lets see what happens.The boys were playing a video game.Jennifer was making popcorn."I'm winning!"Yusuke yelled."Eat my dust Hiei!"Kuwabara teased."I hate this game whats the point of racing a car around and around five times."Hiei complained."Come on it's not that bad."Kurama told Hiei."Popcorn is ready!"Jennifer yelled.They paused the game and got the popcorn.Hiei kissed Jennifer on the cheek and went back to the game."Hey guys,Misty dropped off this game for us you want to try it?"Jennifer showed them the game."After this,Oh yay I win!!!!!!"Yusuke yelled cheerfully."Ok lets see that game."Kuwabara grabbed the game and put it in."I'll play"Jennifer jumped on the couch."Magic Quest that's an interesting title."Kurama woundered.Suddenly a flash of light covered the room.(WeirdW_W)Yusuke tried to lift himself off the ground but he seemed to be heavier."What the I'm in a metal suit and I can't get up!"Yusuke yelled.Yusuke was in a sliver suit with a feather in the helmet.He finally got up and saw Kuwabara in a blue and yellow jester suit with little bells."Nice look Kuwabara."Yusuke chuckled."A man what happened."Kuwabara looked at himself."We must have gotten sucked into the game."Jennifer was in a blue princess dress with white shoes."I look I like an idot!"Hiei was in a Robin hood costume."I look weird."Kurama was in a white robe."Misty must have cast a spell on the game will have to beat the game."Jennifer explained.













To be countined....

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Yukina-chun on June 28, 2005, 2:03:35 PM

Yukina-chun on
Yukina-chunThey got sucked in the video game!! Hiei in a Robin Hood suit! Hiei in tights ^_^ *Pictures Hiei* must read on!!

anime_shall_brainwash_us_all on June 19, 2005, 6:53:30 PM

anime_shall_brainwash_us_all on
anime_shall_brainwash_us_allHiei in a Robin Hood outfit! HAHAHAHA!! With tights and everything? That's hilarious!! You did a good job putting those details about all of their clothes and stuff in my mind. Now onto the next chapter...