Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Kikyo?

They all get stuck in a video game and have to get out.Find out if they get out or not.+_+

Chapter 3 - Kikyo?

Chapter 3 - Kikyo?
Sing
or
die


By:punkrocker





















We last saw our heros traveling around to find a way to get out of the game.Lets see what happens.
"We've been walking around for hours.Can't we stop?"Kuwabara tried to tie the bells on his."Maybe we should stop.My wings are getting tried."Jennifer complained."Ok well stop but only because I'm getting air sick."Hiei was almost about to barf.(Poor thing)"There is a village ahead.Let's stop there."Kurama suggested.In a matter of minutes they were at the village of Songo(I used the name from Inuyasha)A man in a blue robe came up to them and said this"Welcome to Songo.Follow me."The man could not keep his eyes off of Jennifer.Hiei glared at the man."Here we are.You'll find everything you need in this place.You might want to guard this angel while your in there."The man took Jennifer's hand and looked into her eyes."Hey back!!!"Hiei took out his sword.The man soon turned pale and ran off."Lets see if they know how to get out of here."Yusuke and the others walked in to find the place was covered with pirates.The captian walked up to them."Hello Miss do you mind if we borrow her for a while."Jennifer slaped the man's hand.The man grabbed her by the neck and held a danger to her neck."Let her go!!!!!"Hiei's eyes looked like flames."I'll let her go if she sings."The man demanded.(Jennifer is getting most of the bad luck +_+)The man was drunk so Hiei did not aruge.The man pushed Jennifer to the stage."Sing or die got it!"The captian demanded.Jennifer nodded nerviously.She sang heavenly that everyone in the joint looked at the angel.The boys were surpised that she could sing so heavenly.When she stopped everyone in the joint clapped so loud."That was amazing."The captian fell over."Jennifer!!!"A familair voice was coming from the entrance.It was Kikyo in a pink dress."Kikyo,how did you get here?"Jennifer asked."Misty told me that she had cast a spell on the game.I told mom and dad and came here on Blizzard to bring you back."Kikyo explaind."Ok lets get Yusuke and the others and get out of here."Jennifer found the others and went out side to find a huge white griffindor."What is that?!?!"Yusuke asked."That is my pet griffindor Blizzard."Kikyo hopped on to th beast.Kuwabara and Yusuke rode on the huge bird.Kurama flew on the cloud.And Jennifer carried Hiei to the exit.When they got home Misty was grounded for a month.Weird ending but I like it.






To be countined.....















[/b]

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jesslovesbilly82 on July 21, 2005, 3:02:24 PM

jesslovesbilly82 on
jesslovesbilly82i love this story and the name is sango.

Yukina-chun on June 28, 2005, 2:19:49 PM

Yukina-chun on
Yukina-chunPoor Jennifer. She's in a big jam and Hiei must be worried.
Kikyo saved the day!! I hope Hiei doesn't get air sick on the way home? I wonder if Kuwabara still has that costume?

anime_shall_brainwash_us_all on June 19, 2005, 7:00:09 PM

anime_shall_brainwash_us_all on
anime_shall_brainwash_us_allHiei's so cute, being all protective and stuff!