Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Jennifer?

It's Christmas!^_^Jennifer is acting strange.See whats up.

Chapter 2 - Jennifer?

Chapter 2 - Jennifer?
Presents




By:punkrocker(or Rebecca)






















We last saw our heros trying to get Hiei out in to the open.Lets see what happens.All of them were sitting on the couch playing another game.Kuwabara was teasing Hiei about his hat."Why are you wearing the hat any way?"Kuwabara was playing with the white ball at the end of the hat."Jennifer wanted our outfits to match.I wanted to make her happy,but it's killing me."Hiei held his head down.Jennifer heard the whole thing.She walked out of the room.She sat on her bed thinking"Maybe I should let him be himself and not some cute doll locked up."Jennifer lied on her bed.Mushi(her magic cat)came up to her."Merry Christmas!Whats wrong usally you hate having me bring you a dead fish in your room."Mushi looked at her face and looked into her eyes.He could see the depression in her eyes."It's Hiei isn't it?"The cat offered her to pet him."Yeah,I think I should give him some space.After all he is my husband and I do love him."Jennifer pet the cat.She looked into the crack in the door."Mushi I made up my mind.I need my wand."The cat dropped the fish(EEEEEEWWWWW!!!!!smelly fishS_S).Mushi brought the wand."Ok first things first."She pointed the wand at Hiei's hat and made it disappear."What the?"Hiei patted his head and looked for the hat."Ok, lets see."Jennifer pointed the wand at her self.Her clothes turned into a black top that looked like Hiei's cape(except without the sleeves),some black pants,and her shoes turned into Japanese slippers."Nice outfit."Mushi tried to give her a thumbs up,but he doesn't have thumbs.Jennifer walked out into the room and everyone stared at her."Wow."Yusuke was still staring.She sat on Hiei's lap."Hi Hiei,I got you a present."She pulled out a long gift.Hiei ripped the paper off.There lied a sword with black and white dragons on it.It had such detail.Hiei looked at the sword and then looked at Jennifer.He was so stunned that he couldn't speeck.Hiei just kissed her on the lips(for a minute).+_+Lets see how long she can keep this up.



























To be countined.....
[/b]

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

animeluver on July 1, 2005, 5:29:44 PM

animeluver on
animeluverawesome chapter !

Yukina-chun on June 28, 2005, 11:33:10 AM

Yukina-chun on
Yukina-chunHiei would be cute with a hat. As usuall, Kuwabara has to make fun of the fire demon. The magic cat seems pretty cool! I gotta see what happens next!

anime_shall_brainwash_us_all on June 25, 2005, 11:26:05 AM

anime_shall_brainwash_us_all on
anime_shall_brainwash_us_allMushi sounds cute. I wish I had a magic cat.