Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Mushi tells

It's Christmas!^_^Jennifer is acting strange.See whats up.

Chapter 3 - Mushi tells

Chapter 3 - Mushi tells
What the????





By:punkrocker





















When we last saw our heros.Jennifer started dressing up like Hiei.Lets see if she can keep it up.We find our heros in the living room still.Kurama was painting on the paint set that Hiei gave him.Yusuke and Kuwabara were playing with the games they got.Hiei and Jennifer were still looking into each others eyes."Your so tense."Jennifer started rubbing his shoulders.Hiei was still looking at his gift.He wanted to give it to Jennifer ,but he was way too relaxed to speeck.Mushi came behind the couch.He started meowing,but Jennifer didn't here him.Kuwabara looked over and his face lit up."Awwww!Aren't you such a cute kitty."Kuwabara picked up the cat.Mushi meowed nerviously."OH YEAH!!I win again!"Yusuke shouted.Kurama looked at Yusuke and then looked at Jennifer."Kuwabara,Yusuke doesn't it seem odd that Jennifer is acting this way?"Kurama looked at the two."Yeah your right."Kuwabara put down the cat.He went to the other room and the others followed."I wonder why she is acting this way?"Yusuke wondered.The cat walked in and said"I'll answer that."Kuwabara screamed."You can talk!?!?!"Kuwabara hid behind the lamp.(Oh yeah no one will see you there~_~)."Jennifer changed her personalty a little bit.She made it so that Hiei wouldn't be so embarressed."Mushi explained."Can we reverse it?Yeah they're freakin me out."Yusuke and Kurama said with both wonder and disgust."I don't know."Mushi stood up.At the couner of his eye he saw a gift in Hiei's hand."Maybe we can give her that gift and break the spell."Mushi said in delight."Well get the gift already."Kuwabara said still a little jumpy.Mushi sneaked into the room.He slipped it out of Hiei's hand.He rubbed against Jennifer's leg."What do you have Mushi."Jennifer picked up the gift.She read to:Jennifer love:Hiei.She opened the gift to find a picture showing the Valintines day at the carinval."Hiei, this is so sweet."Jennifer kissed Hiei on the lips.Mushi snapped his fingers(Wait Mushi doesn't have thumbs?_?)He went back to the other room."Well the plan back fired."Mushi shook his head."Well I guess we have to get used to this."Kurama shrugged his shoulders."No way!If we don't take care of this now were going to see some rated R stuff!"Kuwabara said disturbed.(EWWWWWW+_+rated R stuff)"Well I have no choice.I have to use the Scurge spell."Mushi held his head down."Whats a Scurge spell???"They said confused."The spell allows us to turn into the ghost of Christmas past,present,and future."Mushi explained(They always milk that story and it's still good+_+)Well see if this spell works next time on Spells and Ghosts.





















To be countined.....


[/b]

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

animeluver on July 1, 2005, 5:32:46 PM

animeluver on
animeluvergood chapter ! and really cool twist ! never expected that !

Yukina-chun on June 28, 2005, 11:40:15 AM

Yukina-chun on
Yukina-chunWow! It's getting so interesting that I have to continue reading and the rated R stuff is so intrigging! I wonder if the spell works?

anime_shall_brainwash_us_all on June 25, 2005, 11:29:32 AM

anime_shall_brainwash_us_all on
anime_shall_brainwash_us_allOoo interesting plot twist!