Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The strange tree

Yusuke and the others fall into this weird portal.And they meet Inyasha and the others.Now they have to find a way home+_+

Chapter 1 - The strange tree

Chapter 1 - The strange tree
Yuyu hakusho meets Inyahsa



By:punkrocker





















We find our heros in dark forest.Jennifer is getting ingridents for her potions.She brought the boys so they wouldn't mess with her magic."Ok,I need a mint leaf,red acrons,and.....thats weird the last ingrident got wiped off."Jennifer looked at the piece of paper."This is boring.I could be slaching demons heads off by now."Hiei said impaient and bored."Why did we have to come with you on this trip?"Yusuke asked."For some reason you guys like hanging out at the house.And you came at the wrong time.Plus I need your help."Jennifer explained.Suddenly Kuwabara walked into a strange tree"Ouch,hey what the?"Kuwabara looked at the tree while rubbing his head."What it is Kuwabara?"Kurama looked at the tree."It has weird marks on it."Yusuke put his fingers on the strange marks.Suddenly the tree started to glow."You guys we need to get the stuff."Jennifer walked over to the tree.Hiei followed her.Suddenly the tree turned into a portal.They all got sucked in.Rainbows of colors passed them.They all landed on each other in a meadow."Kuwabara, get your foot off my back!"Hiei yelled."Then get your hair out of my face!"Kuwabara complained."A guys,I've got an idea.How about we get off each other and see where we are!"Jennifer yelled.They got each other and looked around."Where are we?"Yusuke asked."That's what I'd like to know."Kurama replied.They spotted some people walking up the hill."Where are we Inyasha?"A gil asked.She had black hair,brown eyes,and a green school girl outfit."How should I know."A demon replied rudely.He had white hair with dog ears,a red outfit,and a strange necklace."Inyasha,I think we passed this meadow before."A man explained.He had black hair,a black and purple robe,and a necklace around his hand.The woman beside him had black hair,a pink and black outfit,and a sword in her belt."Do you even know where your going?"A little fox asked.He had brown hair,a green shirt,blue puffy pants,and green eyes.They spotted Yusuke and the others and they both starred at each other.The man in the purple and black robe came up to Jennifer and said"Hello,your quite beautiful.Would you mind having my children?"The man asked with a smile."Ok,first of all I don't know your name.Second,I'm married.And third."Jennifer slapped him in the face."Forgive me my name is Miroku and this is Inyasha,Kogome,Shippo,and Songo.But one question who is the lucky man that married such a fine woman?"Miroku asked."Hey,down here!"Hiei said angry.Miroku looked down to find Hiei's flaming eyes starring at him."Your her husband?"Miroku asked a little shocked."Yes,and if you get near her your dead."Hiei explained.+_+Well that was an ice breaker.





















To be countined....
[/b]

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mikita_inugirl on January 29, 2006, 4:38:04 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlLOL that's funny! I have an Inuyasha Yu-Yu-Hakusho crossover too. Please check it out. It's called Deceiver's Stone, and it's hilarious. ^_^

anime_shall_brainwash_us_all on July 5, 2005, 11:11:23 AM

anime_shall_brainwash_us_all on
anime_shall_brainwash_us_allI love the part where Hiei says "Hey down here!" That was funny!

Yukina-chun on July 5, 2005, 10:16:05 AM

Yukina-chun on
Yukina-chunI just love crossovers!!! I raelly thought the end was so humorous! Miroku is like who is the lucky man and Hiei got very angry! And Jennifer slapped Miroku! What a pervert!