Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The jewel shards

Yusuke and the others fall into this weird portal.And they meet Inyasha and the others.Now they have to find a way home+_+

Chapter 2 - The jewel shards

Chapter 2 - The jewel shards
How do we get out of here?



When we last saw our heros.They fell into a strange portal.And they meet Inyasha.Now they have to find a way back."Hey wait aren't you my sister's friend?"Jennifer asked."Yeah your Misty's sister."Kogome answered."I hate to break up this reunion ,but do you have any idea how to get back?"Yusuke asked."Yeah,just follow us."Shippo said cheerfully.They walked and walked a little more."Jennifer."Songo asked."Yes"Jennifer replied."Your husband seems very protective."Songo looked at Hiei."Yeah,but he can sometimes be very sweet."Jennifer replied cheerfully."You know he reminds me of someone."Kogome looked at Inyasha.Miroku kept on starring at Jennifer."I wouldn't do that if I were you."Kurama warned him.Hiei was glaring at him.Kuwabara was petting Kilala."Kuwabara,will you put down that stupid cat."Yusuke griefed."Why?"Kuwabara countined."Because"Yusuke said(+_+Not again,lets skip this shall we.)They finally stopped.They set up camp.Suddenly,a demon from nowhere came up to them."We heard that you had the shikon jewel shards."The demon said in a deep voice.Another came beside him."Yes,and if you hand them over then maybe well spare you."The demon's teeth hung over his mouth while he was speecking."And if we don't?"Inyasha was in a battle stance."Then we'll eat you alive."The demon replied."Oh yeah,bring it."Yusuke said confident.Suddenly the demons charged at them.Kurama pulled out his rose whip.Kuwabara took his spirat sword.Yusuke was ready to fight with his fists.Hiei had his sword.Jennifer had her sword out as well.(I didn't know she carried a sword+_+)"You better stand back woman,or you'll be the first one dead."The demon teased."You'll regret that!"Jennifer swung her sword."I can take him."Jennifer glared at the beast.The two demons laughed at her.Soon the laughing stopped and they were both sliced down the middle."Who's weak now."Jennifer walked away."Wow,remind not to get her mad."Kuwabara was shaking a little."What did they mean about shikon jewels?"Kurama asked.Kogome explained their origin and showed them the jewels."So the demons are after the jewels.So they get more power?"Kuwabara asked."Yes"Shippo replied."Well,I hope we don't have any more surpise guests."Jennifer lyed on Hiei's shoulder and fell asleep.+_+Lets hope that there is more action in the next chapter.





















To be countined.....
[/b]

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

anime_shall_brainwash_us_all on July 5, 2005, 11:16:47 AM

anime_shall_brainwash_us_all on
anime_shall_brainwash_us_allFight, fight, fight, fight!!!!

Yukina-chun on July 5, 2005, 10:21:55 AM

Yukina-chun on
Yukina-chunWow I am so eager to know what WILL happen next! And Jennifer now has a sword ^-^ If I were Miroku, I'd stay away from Jennifer or both Sango and Hiei will be very angry and who knows what will happen ^^