Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The letter

Yusuke and the others fall into this weird portal.And they meet Inyasha and the others.Now they have to find a way home+_+

Chapter 3 - The letter

Chapter 3 - The letter
The Letter



When we last saw our heros.They were attacked by demons.And there was a little surpise from Jennifer.We find our heros still walking and trying to find the way back home."Is Jennifer,still asleep?"Miroku asked."Yes,I tried to wake her up ,but it didin't work."Kuwabara replied."Well,then one of us will have to carry her."Miroku suggested."We don't need to.I know the one thing that will wake her up."Hiei kissed Jennifer on the lips.She instantly woke up."Morning Hiei."Jennifer got up.As soon as she woke up they started their journey."There it is!"Kogome pointed to the well.Yusuke and the others ran for the well.Suddenly five demons appeared."We heard that you have the jewel shards."A demon said in a deep voice.(Where have I heard this before+_+)"Will you just get out of our way!"Yusuke yelled."We won't go until we the jewel shards."The demon explained."Enough!"Jennifer took her sword out.She charged at them.She took down the first two demons.The blood gushed out of them.One of them slached at Jennifer's leg.The pain was horrorible."Don't worry about me.Get the others."Jennifer tried to ignore the pain.Kurama slached a demon with his rosewhip.Kuwabara used his sword to cut a demon in half.Hiei used his sword to cut a demon in pieces.Yusuke used his spirat gun to get rid of the corpse."Thanks for showing the way."Yusuke waved to them and into the well.The rainbow of colors passed them as they traveled thourgh the portal.As soon as they got home Jennifer took care of the wound."It's not that deep.But it still hurts."Jennifer looked at the cut in her leg."Hiei,you know that green jar.Can you get it?"Hiei came back with that jar.Jennifer dipped the bandages in the green goop.She wrapped it around her leg."It should heal in a couple of days.Well,I'm going to bed."Jennifer walked off to bed.(Jennifer has been sleepy lately+_+)That night Hiei had the weirdest dream.(Lets see what the dream was about+_+)Hiei was on a cliff far from the edge.Jennifer was standing at the edge of the cliff.Her eyes were glowing blue.Her hand was held out to him."Take my hand."Jennifer instructed.Hiei took her hand."Hold on tight."Jennifer jumped off the cliff.(Is she crazy!Oh wait it's a dream+_+)Hiei held on as hard as he could.Jennifer's wings appeared.Jennifer's hand was slipping.Hiei slipped and fell.Jennifer's eyes turned back into green."Hiei!"Jennifer shouted.Tears fell from eyes.Hiei woke up before he hit the ground.When Jennifer woke up Hiei wasn't there.She found a note on the table that read.


Dear Jennifer,
I went to improve my strength.I need to get stronger to protect you.I promise to come back.I won't come back until I'm stronger.I love you.

Love,
[/b] Hiei
P.S.I'll miss you


Tears ran down Jennifer's face."Hiei!"She shouted.She broke down in tears.+_+That's such a sad ending.Hopefully they'll find him in "Where could he be?".


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AnimeFan95 on September 15, 2005, 8:04:22 AM

AnimeFan95 on
AnimeFan95hi punkrocker, that's a really good story you got there!!! i really liked it *faves* make sure you keep writing i LOVE your crossovers, it always seems that one of the characters is related or atleast kno jennifer!!! ^-^ i really like your storys! BYE FRIEND *hugz* keep up the good work!

anime_shall_brainwash_us_all on July 5, 2005, 11:21:08 AM

anime_shall_brainwash_us_all on
anime_shall_brainwash_us_allBeing woken up be Hiei kissing you? How dreamy that would be...
What a sad ending. *sniffle*

Yukina-chun on July 5, 2005, 10:27:19 AM

Yukina-chun on
Yukina-chunThat was so sad *cries* I wanna know where Hiei went and I just love angsty stuff. I hope Miroku doesn't take advantage of Jennifer while Hiei is gone.