Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The rock and the key

Jennifer takes the guys to her home town.They meet her old friends and one evil relative.Find out who it is+_+

Chapter 1 - The rock and the key

Chapter 1 - The rock and the key
Jennifer's world



By:punkrocker





















We find our heros in a dark forest.Jennifer told them about her home town."So your parents lived in a rock?"Yusuke asked.They were looking at a rock that Jennifer led them to."No,the rock is just wall to protect the town.I just need the key."Jennifer took out her wand and placed it on the rock.The rock started to open up."C'mon follow me."Jennifer jumped into the rock.The others followed.They landed in a town.There was shops,hotels,and trees every where.Jennifer spotted a fairy."Amber!"Jennifer called her over.The fairy had light red hair,a blue skirt,a blue t-shirt with a flame on it,and a flame followed her."Jennifer,it's been to long.How are you?"Amber asked."I'm doing fine.I got married."Jennifer replied.Amber came up to Hiei's face."Is this your kid?He's so cute."Amber pinched Hiei's cheeks."Actually,that's my husband."Jennifer chuckled.Amber looked at Jennifer then Hiei."Oh,so sorry."She let go of his cheeks."So what are you doing here?"Amber asked."I thought I'd take my husband and my friends to see this place."Jennifer answered."Let me take you to Kim."Amber led the way.Kuwabara chuckled about that comment.Hiei whaked him in the head."Kim!"Amber called.Kim had black hair,a white and purple kimoto on,she had white wings,and she had a light purple glow."Hello Jennifer."Kim came up to Jennifer."Amber,told me that you have a husband."Kim explained."Kim,isn't having the best luck with men."Amber teased."Will you shut up!"Kim yelled.(So much for the nice fairy+_+)"Lucky,isn't having much luck either."Kim explained.Suddenly a woman was heard yelling at a guy."You prevert!"The woman slapped him and walked away.(Is every screaming to day+_+)The woman had red hair in a braid,she had a white top and white pants with four leaf clovers all over it,and in the middle of her four head was a horn.She came up to Kim and said"Men,they're such idots!"."Lucky?"Jennifer looked at her."Jennifer?"Lucky started starring at her.(Unleesh the sqeels in 3...2...1+_+)"It's been to long."Lucky said cheerfully.(Well that was a waste of a count down+_+)"And who is this?Your so cute."Lucky hugged Hiei."That would be my husband."Jennifer chuckled."Just because I'm short dosen't mean I'm a child!"Hiei said anrgy."Oh sorry."Lucky let him go."So how are you doing?"Jennifer asked."Not so good.I'm trying to find the right guy for me."Lucky twirled her braid.Yusuke thought of somthing ,but it went away.+_+Wonder what he's thinking.





















To be countined....
[/b]

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Yukina-chun on July 6, 2005, 10:18:45 AM

Yukina-chun on
Yukina-chunThat was funny two people thought Hiei was a child =^-^= Hiei is soooooooo cute and I can't resist pinching his cheeks. *huggles Hiei plushie* Another good story I'd say ^^