Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The battle begins

Jennifer takes the guys to her home town.They meet her old friends and one evil relative.Find out who it is+_+

Chapter 2 - The battle begins

Chapter 2 - The battle begins
Uncle Frank





When we last saw our heros.Jennifer brought them to her home town.They meet some of her old friends.But somthing evil awaits them.We find our heros at Lucky's house.(That's weird.Usally they go to Jennifer's house+_+)"I'l make some tea.Make yoursevles at home."Lucky went to the kitchen."It's so great to be here."Jennifer said cheerfully."You shouldn't have come."Kim said serious."He's still here."Amber explained."Who's here?"Kurama asked."Francis."Lucky replied.She set down the tea."I thought he was gone."Jennifer said shocked."No,one of his goons brought him back from the dead."Kim explained."I hate to inturrput ,but who is Francis?"Yusuke asked."Francis,is my uncle.When I lived here my friends and I were protecters of the town.Francis,is the most powerful worlock in the land.He planned to take over demon world,human world,and magic world.A long time a go we defated him battle.But,now he has returned.And I guess since he heard that I married a demon.His blood is steaming.If we don't stop him this town is doomed."Jennifer explained."Wait,if he is the mostful powerful worlock ,then who isthe second powerful?"Kuwabara asked.No one said anything.Amber, hit Jennifer in the side.Jennifer's hand went up."You!"Kuwabara said shocked.(It's kinda obvious+_+)"Well,what are we waiting for.Lets go and send him back to his grave!"Yusuke said pumped."Wait, we need two things."Jennifer held up two fingers."And what would that be?"Hiei asked.Jennifer pulled out a whistle.She blew the whistle and a portal opened up in the wall.Suddenly,Blizzard and Mushi came out of the portal."What do we need them for?"Yusuke asked."Believe it or not these two were the animals that helped slay Francis."Lucky explained."What that little fur ball!"Yusuke chuckled.Suddenly,before the portal closed Yoshi came out."Oh no,Yoshi go back home."Jennifer told him."It's too late for that."Hiei pointed to the portal."Oh well."Jennifer sighed.Jennifer stood up and yelled"Ladies and genltemen we begin our journey now!"Jennifer and the others charged through the door."Lets go put him back in his grave!"Yusuke yelled.+_+Now this getting interesting!






















To be countined....
[/b]

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Yukina-chun on July 6, 2005, 1:42:53 PM

Yukina-chun on
Yukina-chunIt IS getting interesting and Francis is the new bad guy, huh? I can't wait to see what happens next!!