Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A dream

Jennifer takes the guys to her home town.They meet her old friends and one evil relative.Find out who it is+_+

Chapter 3 - A dream

Chapter 3 - A dream
A dream



By:punkrocker





















When we last saw our heros.Jennifer told about the origin of her town.Now they have to face Francis.We find our heros running to the dark cloud."That's his castle up ahead."Kim explained.They reached the castle and stopped."Wait you guys."Jennifer stopped.Jennifer sprikled dust on Mushi.Mushi's body started to glow.His body started to transform.Soon he was a giant black panther."Wow!"Kuwabara looked at the giant cat.They got on the cat and the griffindor(Blizzard=Griffindor+_+)They flew up to the cloud.Once there they saw an army of the living dead."Not a pretty sight."Yusuke said grossed out.They were about to attack the army head on.When a man with white and red armor came out of the crowd."Welcome."The man said with a high pitched voice."Lets fight!"Suddenly everyone turned into bunnies."What the?!?!"Jennifer then heard a voice calling to her.It became louder and louder until finally she could see Hiei's face.Jennifer woke up and stood in bed."It was a dream."Jennifer whispered."Morning,I had a weird nightmare.I was a rabbit in this perky world."Hiei shivered a little."I had one like that.Except it had my old friends and you guys were in it."Jennifer explained."That reminds me your friend Lucky,stopped by to see you.She wanted to say she finally found a perfect guy."Hiei explained."Whats his name?"Jennifer asked."Jin"Hiei replied.(What next+_+)"Next time I'm not eating ice cream before bed."Jennifer said laughing."Well,I don't know about you ,but I'm going back to bed."Hiei yawned and went under the covers.Jennifer cuddled Hiei.+_+That was a dumb ending.





















To be countined....
[/b]

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

punkrocker on March 3, 2007, 1:06:54 AM

punkrocker on
punkrockerLooking back at my old stories is a little embarrasing.They're cute though.+_+

jesslovesbilly82 on July 28, 2005, 12:51:52 AM

jesslovesbilly82 on
jesslovesbilly82that was sooooooooooooo cool

Yukina-chun on July 6, 2005, 3:52:59 PM

Yukina-chun on
Yukina-chunHey it's not the greatest ending in the world but it must end somewhere. And what's with the 'suport - ask i_luv_jin about it' next to your name??