Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Botan

It's Halloween!But somthing weird is going on+_+

Chapter 1 - Botan

Chapter 1 - Botan
A Yuyu hakusho Halloween



By:punkrocker

















It's Halloween!We find our heros getting ready for night."Hiei!Have you seen my dracula teeth?"Jennifer yelled.She was in a long black gown,she died her hair black,and the make up on her face was white as paper."Never mind I found them!"Jennifer picked up the fake teeth and them in her mouth."C'mon Hiei!"Jennifer called to him.Hiei came behind her and scared."I'm ready."Hiei tried to use to the fake teeth.He had black pants,a black jacket,a cape,and fake teeth."Don't scare me like that."Jennifer said a little jumpy."So where are we going?"Hiei asked."Were going to meet everybody at the park and then were going to this one place in the forest.There is a hill up where you can see the moon."Jennifer explained.They went outside the door.They walked to the park and found the others."Hi Jennifer."Botan said cheerfull.She was in a purple dress with a witch hat,a black cat backpack,and her ore was at her side."Nice costume Botan."Jennifer complimented."You look quite frightening."Kurama added.He had a white outfit,fake ears,and a fake tail.(He's dressing up as Youko+_+)Suddenly they heard scream.It was Kuwabara and Yusuke.Yusuke had a Frankinstien costume,a flash light,and fake bolts on the side of his head.Kuwabara had a mummy costume,a creepy mask,and a roll of toilet paper."Why do you have toilet paper?"Jennifer asked."I thought we could tepee some one house."Kuwabara chuckled."Were not going to tepee anybodys house.But we can't let this go to waste."Yusuke took the toilet paper and wrapped Kuwabara with it.(Kuwabara is a toilet paper mummy+_+)Everyone started to laugh."Can we just go now!"Kuwabara riped off the toilet paper.They all went towards the forest.As they were walking the moon got bigger and bigger."Isn't beatiful."Botan admired the moons beauty.Suddenly a dark figure came out and grabbed Botan."Huh,Botan!"Kurama looked behind him."What is Kurama?"Yusuke asked."Botan was taken."Kurama explained."What could have taken her?"Kuwabara wondered."Maybe there is a stalker,or a monster,or even worse!"Jennifer shivered in fright."What ever it was it left a huge foot print."Hiei looked at the foot print that was left behind."It looks big enough to be a bear,or a demon,or...!"Kuwabara looked at it."Ok I freaked out!"Jennifer held on to Hiei.+_+What could have happened to Botan?





















To be countined....
[/b][/b][/b][/b]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment