Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Kurama

It's Halloween!But somthing weird is going on+_+

Chapter 2 - Kurama

Chapter 2 - Kurama
Yang Ying
Jennifer



When we last aw our heros.Botan was taken by a dark figure."We should split up and look for her."Yusuke suggested.(Why does that sound like Scooby-doo+_+)They nodded their heads and split up into groups."Man, this place is creepy."Kuwabara was scared.Suddenly someone came behind him.He tapped on his shoulder.Kuwabara turned around."Boooo."Hiei yelled.Kuwabara screamed.(I just couldn't resist putting that in+_+)"I wonder what could have happened to her?"Kurama wondered.Suddenly they heard a scream."Kurama,Jennifer where are you?!?!"Yusuke looked around.He ran back to the others."Kuwabara,it took Jennifer and Kurama!"Yusuke said with his last breath."Oh man,now it has Botan,Kurama,and Jennifer."Kuwabara explained."We have to find it,before it finds us!"Hiei explained."To late!"A strange figure came up to them.It had black hair,glowing blue eyes,a black outfit,and bat wings."Jennifer?"Yusuke wondered."No I'm Jennifer's other half.I'm an evil spirit that lives inside her.I came out after I had enough power.And now I need souls to live!"The evil Jennifer explained."Where are Botan and the others?!?!"Kuwabara asked."I hid your little friends.I'll eat them later!"The woman cackled."You monster!"Hiei charged at her."Wait,that's still Jennifer!"Yusuke stopped him."That's right.Jennifer is still in me.So if you kill me you kill her!"The woman explained.Suddenly the woman started to transform.Soon the real Jennifer appeared."Hiei,I'm so glad your here."Jennifer hugged him."Listen to me I need to give something.Before she comes back."Jennifer gave him an odd shaped charm."If you put this on her heart.She..will...destroyed."She explained."But won't that kill you?"He said as fast as he could."No"Jennifer started to transform.Hiei hid the charm.Soon the evil woman was back."That little annoying trewp!"She brushed her arm off."Tell you what I'll do.If you come with me.I'll spare your lives.But if you don't you'll be just like your friends."The woman offered.They decided to go with her.(Don't worry Hiei,has that charm+_+)They followed her up the hill to the cliff."Soon the sun will rise.And I will be immortal!"The woman laughed."Hiei"The woman called."Do you want to take a little ride?"She held out her hand."It's just like in my dream."Hiei thought.He grabbed her hand.The woman jumped off the cliff.Hiei held on to her neck.When his hand was close enough he put the charm in place.Mean while Yusuke and Kuwabara were watching from the cliff edge."What are you doing?!"The woman said in raspy voice.As the charm went into her she began to transform.Soon Jennifer was back.But,Hiei's hands slipped."Hiei!"Tears ran down Jennifer's face.As he fell,Yusuke and Kuwabara watched with terror."This is it."Hiei thought.Suddenly out of nowhere Jennifer swooped in."Are you ok?"Jennifer asked."Yes,lets find find the others."Hiei replied.Soon after they found the others hanging from a tree."It's about time you showed up!"Botan yelled.They cut them down."Well I guess we won't beable to see the moon.But we can see the sun rise."Jennifer suggested."I think we had enough for one night."Kurama chuckled.+_+That was cool.






















To be countined....
[/b][/b][/b]

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jesslovesbilly82 on July 22, 2005, 2:24:22 AM

jesslovesbilly82 on
jesslovesbilly82that was sooooo cool