Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The old pervert

Jennifer and the others go to visit Jennifer's cousin Shampoo.But,what seems to be a simple visit turns into a crazy week.+_+

Chapter 1 - The old pervert

Chapter 1 - The old pervert
Yuyu hakusho
meets
Ranma 1/2



By:punkrocker





















We find our heros walking towards a small town.Jennifer is visiting a relative there ,but trust me this isn't going to be a boring story."So who are we meeting?"Yusuke asked."Were meeting my cousin Shampoo.And bringing her back home with us."Jennifer said cheerfully."Tell me again why we had to come along?"Hiei mumbled.Jennifer stopped at a restraunt.Suddenly a girl with purple hair came out."Shampoo!"Jennifer hugged her cousin."Many greetings Jennifer.I'm so happy that you could make it."Shampoo said cheerfully.(Shampoo that's a very odd name+_+)"This must be your husband.He's so cute and strong."Shampoo walked to Kuwabara."Actually,he's not her husband he is."Kurama pointed to Hiei.Shampoo looked at Hiei and Jennifer."Oh,he much cuter than him."Shampoo complamnited."Please come."She lead them into restraunt.A old woman was sitting on the counter."Hello Jennifer, good to see you."The old woman said cheerful."You too.This is my husband Hiei."Jennifer hugged Hiei."He's quite strong and cute.He looks like a great husband."The old woman smiled.Suddenly a man with huge glasses and long black hair came through the door."Hello Mousse,this is my cousin Jennifer."Shampoo introduced her."Hello,your cousin is almost as beautiful as you are."Mousse complamnited."What did you say?!?!"Jennifer mumbled."So how long are you going to keep my darling Shampoo?"Mousse asked."Only for a week."Kuwabara explained."You must be tried.Why don't you go up stairs."The old woman suggested."Sounds great good night."Jennifer went up stairs.(This next is so funny+_+)Jennifer and the others slept until the next morning.Jennifer's eyes began to opened.And the first thing she saw was a old man with a mask taking her underwear."What a hall!"The old man laughed."Hey you put down my underwear!"Jennifer rushed to the window.The old man hoped to the next roof."Come back here you old freak!"A man yelled.He had black hair in a braid, a red shirt,and blue pants."Happousai!Come back here you old freak!"The man chased him.+_+I'll stop here.I want to save the good stuff for later.






















To be countined....
[/b]

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jesslovesbilly82 on September 29, 2005, 8:55:23 AM

jesslovesbilly82 on
jesslovesbilly82this relay good.

AnimeFan95 on September 4, 2005, 11:14:59 PM

AnimeFan95 on
AnimeFan95me: OMG!!! XDDDDD that last part ish shoooooooo funneh!!!! I LOVE THIS STORY!!!! *faves*
dittto: *ish laughing his head off* XD
stephan: HAHAHA!!!! who's jennifer?
me: i dunno, but i love this story!!!!