Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A lost Jennifer

Jennifer and the others go to visit Jennifer's cousin Shampoo.But,what seems to be a simple visit turns into a crazy week.+_+

Chapter 2 - A lost Jennifer

Chapter 2 - A lost Jennifer
A lost Jennifer?



When we last saw our heros.They reached the town where Jennifer's cousin Shampoo lives.And now Jennifer is in a race to get her underwear back from a perverted freak.We find our heros looking every where for Jennifer."Jennifer!?"Yusuke looked in the bathroom."Jennifer?"Kurama looked under the bed.Hiei opened the closet."She's not in here."Hiei pointed out."Shampoo,have you seen Jennifer?"Kuwabara asked."No,Shampoo hasn't seen Jennifer."Shampoo replied."Colonge,have you seen Jennifer?"Yusuke asked.(I finally found out her name.It's kinda weird though.+_+)"Actually,I think I saw her running after someone.I think I know who it is.Follow me."Colonge hoped out the door with her staff.The others followed.Mean while."Come back here!"Jennifer was still chasing the old man."How wonderfull I'm being chased by a beautiful woman."The old man laughed.The old man jumped off the building.Jennifer followed."Hey you old freak!Come back here!"The man said."I don't think so Ranma!"The old man chuckled.Jennifer ran up beside him."Hey,why are you chasing him?"Jennifer asked."The old man took Akane's underwear!Who are you anyway?"Ramna asked."I'm Shampoo's cousin Jennifer.And I'm trying to get mine back!"Jennifer explained.Suddenly the old man ran into a dead end."Uh oh!"The old man stopped in his tracks.Ranma grabbed him and said"Happousai!You old freak...."Jennifer tapped on Ranma's shoulder."Let me."Ranma handed Happousai to Jennifer.Jennifer dropped kicked him into the air.Happousai flew through the air."Nice work Jennifer."Ranma looked into the air."Thanks!Hey do you know where we are?"Jennifer asked."Yeah,I know where we are."Ranma chuckled."You have no idea do you?"Jennifer asked.Ranma's confidient face soon faded."Don't worry you can follow me."Ranma walked off.Jennifer followed.Mean while.Colonge and the others were infront of the Tendo's house."He should be here."Colonge hoped to the door.A man with black hair was playing Go with a giant panda.Yusuke looked in confusion."Genma, have you seen Happousai?"Colonge asked.The panda held up a sign that said"We've been playing Go all day."."I haven't seen Happousai sorry."The man countined his game."I've seen him.He snatched some girl's panties and Ranma was chasing him."A woman said.She had short brown hair,a yellow shirt,and blue pants."Nabiki and I saw him run towards the park a couple minutes ago."Another woman said.She had long brown hair,a yellow dress,and an aporan."Which way is the park?"Kurama asked.She pointed north.The headed off in that direction.+_+Since school is here.I'll have to cut the chapters short.School bites.

























To be countined....
[/b]

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AnimeFan95 on September 6, 2005, 6:12:40 AM

AnimeFan95 on
AnimeFan95it's still soooooooooo funneh, you gotta keep writing this!!!