Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The little piggy

Jennifer and the others go to visit Jennifer's cousin Shampoo.But,what seems to be a simple visit turns into a crazy week.+_+

Chapter 3 - The little piggy

Chapter 3 - The little piggy
The little piggy



[/b]·         When we last saw our heros.Yusuke and the others followed Cologne to find Jennifer.But,Jennifer got lost with Ranma.Now they're even farther away.And Jennifer,is going to find out a freaky secert."Ranma,where are we going?"Jennifer asked."To my house.We'll actually my dad and I live with his old sparring buddy."Ranma explained.A truck drove by them and plashed Ranma with water.Suddenly in Ranma's place was a red headed girl."What the?Ranma?Is that you?"Jennifer freaked out."A yeah.Funny thing is I fell into a cursed pond.And now when I get splashed by cold water I turn into a girl."Ranma said embarssed."Okay,I really freaked out."Jennifer looked at Ranma with confusion."Well my dad turns into a panda,Ryouga turns into a pig,Mousse turns into a duck,and your cousin Shampoo turns into a cat."Ranma chuckled."Okay,I'm scared now!"Jennifer freaked out.Suddenly a man with brown hair and a samuari outfit came out of the alley way."Pigtailed girl!"The man hugged Ranma.Ranma punched him and sent him flying."Who was that?"Jennifer asked."That's Tatewaki.He's a huge flirt.He's such a freak."Ranma brushed himself (or herself)off.Mean while.Cologne and the others looked for Jennifer."Are you sure your going the right way?"Yusuke asked."I'm sure of it."Cologne replied.Suddenly a little pig walked up to them.It had black fur,a bag,and it had a yellow bandana around it's neck."Ryouga?"Cologne found some hot water and poured it on him.Suddenly the little piggy turned into a man ,with black hair,a yellow shirt,black pants,and the yellow bandana that the pig had."Okay,that was weird."Hiei looked confused.(Ranma 1/2 is always confusing+_+)"Thanks Cologne,I heard that you were looking for someone."Yes,we're looking for a woman.About yeh high,brown hair,and a black outfit.Have you seen her?"Cologne asked."Yeah,I saw her with Ranma heading to the Tendo's."Ryouga explained."Thanks!"Kurama and the others ran off.Mean while.Ranma and Jennifer were at the Tendo's house.Soun and Genma were still playing Go."Is that your dad?"Jennifer pointed to the Panda."Unfortunaly."Ranma griefed."No way he's too cute!"Jennifer hugged the huge bear.(I think Panda's are raccons ,but who cares.+_+)Genma held up a sign saying"Wow,I didn't know I was so popular with the ladies.".The Panda blushed."Lets see how cute he is when he's not fuzzy."Ranma poured hot water on the bear.Suddenly the fuzzy panda turned into a man with a white outfit and glasses.Jennifer screamed and jumped on the roof."I guess girls like you because you can turn fuzzy."Soun chuckled.Ranma chuckled with him.Jennifer attention was drawn away from the old man and to a dark figure.When it got closer she could see it was Yusuke and the others."Hiei,Kurama,Kuwabara,Yusuke over here!"Jennifer yelled.Their heads turned to the howling Jennifer.They rushed over."Where were you?We've been looking all over!"Hiei helped her down."Your not going to believe this!I had to run down a perverted old man!Then Ranma lead me all the way here!And the guy playing Go turns into Panda!"Jennifer explained."It took so long to find you.It's almost time to go back.Shampoo still needs to pack!"Shampoo replied.Suddenly a woman with short blue hair,a yellow dress,and a blue shirt stepped out of the house."Ranma,where were you?!?"The woman smacked Ranma over the head."Jeez,I was just out walking around!Akane,you don't need to keep an eye on me every where I go!"Ranma rubbed his head."So this is your girlfriend.She seems nice."Jennifer complaimented."We need to go!Shampoo still needs to pack!"Shampoo said impaitent.They said their goodbyes and walked off."Hey Ranma,good luck."Yusuke said.They walked off into the horizon."So Hiei,did you miss me?"Jennifer asked."No!"Hiei replied."Not even a little?"Jennifer asked."Not one bit."Hiei would have said more ,but his mouth was stopped by a kiss."Now did you miss me?"Jennifer said softly."Maybe a little."Hiei responsed.+_+That has got to be the weirdest story I ever wrote.





















To be countined.....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AnimeFan95 on September 6, 2005, 12:15:08 PM

AnimeFan95 on
AnimeFan95ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i really loved it!!! that's a really good story, i can't write worth crap -_-