Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Gold and Kris...

Has anyone ever heard of Gold and/or Kris? Well now, they are they get together and cause a little roudy trouble!

Chapter 1 - Gold and Kris...

Chapter 1 - Gold and Kris...
Professor Oak: Hello, I am your Science teacher, Professor Oak. Welcome to your first day of class.
Ash: (His hand raised, sitting at his desk) I dont see why i couldn't be the assistant!
Professor Oak: Because Gary asked first...
Gary: (As he walks in the room)Because i'm too loved and your most hated. I mean look at your hair! It's the same as your hat!
Ash: Why I outta!
Professor Oak: Who wants a referral?
Class:...
Professor Oak: Okay then. On with class. Let's go around and introuduce each other. Say your name, age, birth place, and why you are here.(Pionts to student) You first.
Red: My name is Red Ketchum. I'm 11 years old and i come from Pallet Town too.I'm here because I want to take a summer class.
Professor Oak: That's wonderful! Next!
Ash: My name is Ash Ketchum. That kid over there is my cousin. He copies me. (Red gives Ash a dirty look)
Ash:(To Red) Your mother.(To Professor Oak) Anyway, I came from Pallet Town and I'm 11 years old. The only reason I'm here is to solve this stupid problem with Red.
Professor Oak: Uhhhhh...That's great...This is a mixed class and we teach different things...
Ash: Your turn Blue!
Blue:(Shyly) Uhh, okay...My name is Blue and I also came from Pallet Town. I am 11 and I came to this class because.......well because i had nothing else to do.
Gold: Blue thinks the teacher is hot!
Blue: No,no I don't!
(The class laughs hard)
Ash: Who would think an old man is hot?
Professor Oak: Class, settle down! Ash, I'm ignoring that comment! Anyway, why don't you share, Mr. Gold!
Gold: (The class yells in love when he speaks) Well hello classmates!(Stands up) I'm Gold! And this is my twin brother Kris!(Kris stands up) Anyway, we are both 11 and also come from Pallet Town. I'm in this class because I use bad vocabulary and Kris is in this class because he's a troblue maker like me! We got kicked out of several classes too!
Professor Oak: ... On to the next person...
Silver: Okay(flings hair) my name is Silver-
Dawn: I know you! You're that hot guy on the magizine!
Gold: And your that ugly girl that no one likes!
(The class laughs)
Dawn: I'm going to make you regret that!
Kris: Regret what?!? That ugly hair dou?!?
(The class laughs haarder)
Dawn: GRRRRRRR!!!
Gold: I didn't know you were a dog!
Kris: B(YOU KNOW, THE WORD THAT MEANS FEMALE DOG!!!)
(The class laughs harder, they choke)
Professor Oak: OKAY, THAT WAS IT! If anyone wants a referral. continue!
(The class is silent)
Professor Oak: Good. Please continue,then.
Silver: I'm Silver and this is my best friend Green. As you may already know, we are both models. I'm 13 and Green's 11, and I'm here because Green's father forced him here. I didn't want to leave him so...
Gold/Kris: GAY!!!!!!!!
Professor Oak: GOLD, KRIS, IN THE HALL!!!!! Gary, please take over for me!
END OF CHAPTER ONE

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hvite_devil on June 25, 2008, 12:41:12 AM

hvite_devil on
hvite_devilHAHAHAHHA!!! Wow great introduction. I really like Gold and Kris. They remind me of me and my twin sister. lol

Okey, we're not THAT mean. lol

*favs*

SusieFox on June 22, 2008, 9:43:09 AM

SusieFox on
SusieFoxLolz GAY!!!!