Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - My Little Stalker Looking After Me

It's part of my story, S.S.

THIS IS HOMEWORK!! XD

Chapter 1 - My Little Stalker Looking After Me

Chapter 1 - My Little Stalker Looking After Me
My Little Stalker Looking After Me
By: Autumn-Rain Dell [A part of the story S.S.]

I was walking in my neighborhood with Natter, Jimmy, and Dakota. It was only us, nobody was outside playing, nor building new houses. I found myself glancing at the house tops.
Natter thre his hands behind his back, blushed, then decided he was gonna be annoying. He asked “Why isn’t anybody talking? Why did we take this walk anyway?!”
I slapped him, then replied “Oh you ruined the peace when you decided to talk!” I sighed. “We took this walk to finally get some fresh air, not be trapped inside a tent.
The four were living in a tent in somebody’s backyard. But this person was on ‘Spring Brake’.
Jimmy held up a calender he had bought with their little money. “Spring Brake is ending soon, we better start our move again to some somewhere save.”
I looked back at Jimmy. “You bought a calender with our money?!” I yelled.
Jimmy leaned back. “It was inportant though!”
I looked frustrated. “Whats more inportant is the real question. And the answer is: You, Natter, and Dakota! We are traveling together so we will share this money for other things that we need to survive, like food! We are just kids you know, I don’t think theres an easy way to get money!” I went on a little more then stopped as I noticed Jimmy was alread painted in shame. “I’m sorry Jimmy, but you understand my point? Right?”
Jimmy looked up. “Indeed.”
Natter opened his mouth again, which I did not wish to happen. “Did you say I’m inportant? Does that mean you…care?” Natter explained.
I looked behind me at Natter, for I was walking besides Dakota. “Oh please,” I started. “You are my age and act like your three years old.” I rolled my eyes and continued glancing at the house’s roofs.
Dakota looked at me. “He’s following us.”
Now Dakota was smart, but not as smart as Jimmy. Infact nobody is as smart as Jimmy. He knows all this collage stuff and hes the oldest of us all, 16. But going back to explaining Dakota, he always knows whats going on around him. And so he noticed me studying the house tops.
When Dakota said that, my face turned red. He also saw it coming, but he doesn’t know what it truly is.
We made it to the backyard and crowded up in the tent. Soon morning came faster then I expected.
Dakta and Jimmy were helping me take down the tent and Natter wasplaying around with ants.
I looked up and mumbled “My little stalker is back…”
Dakota hardly talked. He tilted his head then answered for he has heard her low mumble. “How do you know he’s following you?”
I looked straight at him. “Don’t start with me. He is there when I am with you guys and when I’m alone.”
Dakota whispered, “You feel something about him.”
I stepped up to him and explained while pointing to the crow, “He is not a shape sifter like us. He doesn’t have three forms like us, as we have animal form, human form, and beast form. His soul; he is an angel inside that crow’s body.”
Dakota looked amazed and gazed at the crow. “Is that so?” He shrugged while speaking.
Natter peeked over to us. “What if he is a shape sifter like us and he just likes you?” Natter explained with a mad look on his face.
I picked up a rock and threw it at him. “Oh shut up, you jelous loves boy.”
Natter rubbed his head and whined, then ran to hide behind the tent. “Don’t attack me!”
Ignoring Natter, I looked up to find Jimmy talking.
“But what if your right, and he is an angel,” He started, “And maybe he’s looking after you. Maybe your joining him.”
My eyes widened. “No!” I shouted. “I won’t die on this journey, I am smart enough and strong enough to come with your guys!” I looked down whishing I had not just said that. Then I mumbled making sure nobody could hear, “But sometimes all three of these boys are slow…traveling with boys isn’t much of a joy…when I’m the only girl anyway.”
I heard people coming, they were back from their ‘Spring Brake’. I knew I had to do something. I turned into my animal form and tore the tent then ran with it in my mouth, but it was still dragging on the dirt and grass. I ran as fast as possible.
In animal form, I was a river otter; not a sea otter, for my body was long, skinny, and smooth. In human form I have a sunflower in my hair, then in animal form it turns to a cherry blossom. Then finally, in beast form it’s a rose. Dakota was a dog, Jimmy a big lizard, and Natter a snake. I always thought Jinny and Natter’s animal form were too much a like, but who really cares. We aren’t the only shape sifters in this world. But Jinny was only a large lizard because he was really ment to be a dragon and needed an animal form.
As I was running, I noticed the crow was on my back with his wings spred out and talons digging into my back and fur and my eyes widened in fear.



Author comments: I like to write about this because it is all fantasy!! And I love fantasy only because your characters can do what ever you want and can relate to animals much better.
~Autumn-Rain Dell

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on May 20, 2009, 2:08:33 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobointeresting