Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - CH.1-twisted dreams and being adopted

A poor family in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania splits apart because of a snow blizzard, read to find out more!

Chapter 2 - CH.1-twisted dreams and being adopted

Chapter 2 - CH.1-twisted dreams and being adopted
Ch.1 Twisted dreams and being adopted July 18, 1995, currently aged: 8 yrs



“ Why do people in the orphanage treat me worse than they did at the slums?” Benji thinks to himself. “ How do I make friends? Why is everything so confusing?” Benji lies motionless on the bed. “ I’ll just lay here till the end of my life, until then, I’ll just lye here.”

2 hours later Benji falls straight into a deep sleep, he starts to dream about his parents. “ No! Mom! Don’t go out there! Please, no!”
He screams to himself. Regina, the housekeeper, walks in and hears him screaming. “ Benjamin, what is the matter with you?” she shouts out.
“ No, mommy, no, don’t……………go, don’t leave me.” He shouts out. Regina gets a little closer and taps him on the shoulder. “ Sweetie, it’s not time to sleep yet, not for another hour.” She said in a soft voice.
“ Huh? Mom? Is………is that you?” He said. “ Benji get up!” she shouted.
“Huh? What? Oh, hey Regina, I’ll get up, hold on” he said. After Benji woke up, he went outside for some air, because it’s too Smokey in the orphan home. He saw two boys in a cat fight, he tried to stop but one of the boys tripped him into the fight, and almost badly torn his eye, but it was on the cheek where the eye was, they didn’t even apologize or help him, they just left him. After Regina found out what happened, she punished the boys by sending them away to a different orphan home, and she called a doctor to see if it was severe damage to the tissue, turns out it was very severe, and Benji’s eye was horribly scarred for life. Now, he covers up the eye by using his long hair to cover it up. “ Benji, why were you out there?” Regina asked. “ You could have gotten killed, do you know that that could have been your eye?” she started yelling at him. “I’m sorry, I just went out for some fresh air, but they tried to drag me into the fight, I’m………sorry.” Benji said in a soft voice. “ Well, at least you’re alright, and that’s all that counts. But don’t go outside unless you have my permission. Are we clear?” Regina asked. “Yes Regina.” Benji said. Benji then had his supper and went to bed, he had more dreams about his parents, but not dreams, more like nightmares. His screaming seemed to wake everyone up, so the rest of the night, he was sleeping in the basement, which scared him even more. He was thinking about when he was trapped in the basement the night of the blizzard, he went to sleep crying out tears in one eye, the other crying out blood. The next day he finds himself lying on the floor, probably cause he was moving so much, he fell off, he went upstairs and saw a nice looking lady talking about adopting him. “ I heard about the poor child who lost his parents during a storm, do you know where he is?” said the lady. “ Yes, he’s right there, come out Benji, don’t be shy.” Regina looked toward Benji and said. “ Guess who wants to take you home Benji, this nice lady.” Regina said. “ I don’t like where this is going.” Benji thought to himself.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment