Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - CH.2-an unhappy environment

A poor family in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania splits apart because of a snow blizzard, read to find out more!

Chapter 3 - CH.2-an unhappy environment

Chapter 3 - CH.2-an unhappy environment
Ch.2 An unhappy environment August 23, 1995


The day Benji leaves the orphan home; of course, no one really cared, because he didn’t have any friends, poor guy, as they were driving through the neighborhood, he noticed unpleasant things going on, children being abused by their parents, and by other kids, other kids laying on the ground dying, and bleeding to death, others take baseball bats and smash windows with it, and other kids. “ Where am I?” Benji thought. “Everyone is being so violent.” Benji thought again. “ Oh, hi, didn’t notice you sitting back there, my name is pyra.” She said. “ Hmmmmm………what an odd name.” Benji thought. A few minutes later, they stopped in front of this small house, a little bigger than his old house, and parked the car. “ Well Benji, welcome home, this is where you will be from now on.” She said in an uncaring voice. “ All day? But what about school?” he said. “ Who needs school” she said. “ You barely do anything at school anyways.” She said carelessly. They walk into the cramped house, so small, that there isn’t enough room to stretch out your legs, well, maybe not that small. “ ok, your room will be the basement, I don’t want to hear no whining over what room you get, its either here, or outside.” She said in a soft, but angry voice. She tosses him into the dark, spider-infested basement and slams the door so hard that the wall s start to crack. Benji begins to cry. “ I knew she wasn’t as nice as she looks, I hate my life, I hate this world, I hate Canada!!” he shouted out, but no one could here his helpless call because of the sound proof basement. He fell asleep crying, just like every night, but he didn’t have any dinner, he was also left alone because pyra wasn’t there, she left him alone and went somewhere, she didn’t even leave a note telling him where she went, she just said she went somewhere.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment